- Model: D Jr.
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D Junior-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: N/A
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: N/A
- Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24''
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner. Any Martin guitars sold by zZounds as "Blemished," "B-Stock," "Warehouse Resealed," or any condition other than "New" are not covered under Martin's warranty. Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837