- Model: D-18E Retro
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped, Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Old Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - Green Abalone
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 445 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner. Any Martin guitars sold by zZounds as "Blemished," "B-Stock," "Warehouse Resealed," or any condition other than "New" are not covered under Martin's warranty. Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837