This sturdy equipment stand is perfect for studio, club installations, as well as home use and can be placed over your existing DJ setup. When DJs are faced with the "extreme lack of space in the DJ-booth and where to put my controller" problem, this stand is a helpful space-saving solution for clubs as it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer. It also features non-slip rubber surface and feet to insure maximum stability during your performance and its overall elevated height provide best protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and more. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width to find the right position for any controller setup.
- Fits most DJ-controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-SZ / DDJ-RZ, DDJ-SX / DDJ-RX, DDJ-SR / DDJ-RR, DDJ-SB2 / DDJ-RB, Roland DJ-808, Denon MCX-8000 / MC-7000, Numark NS-6, Kontrol S8 / S5 / S4 / S2 etc.
- Accommodates a DJ-controller and a laptop at the same time
- Perfect for club or studio installation
- New: Extractable length of the controller platform arms up to 42 cm / 16,53 inch
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs