M-Audio Air 192/4 Vocal Studio Pack
Enter the world of studio-based recording with the M-Audio AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro--the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the critically acclaimed AIR 192|4 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium AIR Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
- We've included software to match your style:
The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software, and we've teamed up with Avid to craft a version of this terrific collection specifically tailored to our hardware. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire any artist, musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time. Ableton Live Lite is one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment.
We've also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we've got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR's Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you'll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- More Than Just an Interface:
This is the creative center of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+1/4" balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated 1/4" instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USC-C connection cables, our exclusive Crystal low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the AIR 192|4 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
- Professional Recording--Done!:
Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio's Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more.
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20-20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)) and accurate transient response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances with ease, with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms (Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware)
- Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (1) XLR+1/4" TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) 1/4" instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo 1/4" outs; 1/4" headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones
zZounds is an authorized dealer of M-Audio products.