Martin D-15M StreetMaster Acoustic
The Martin D-15M StreetMaster model is built to the same specifications as the D-15M model but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish. The is part of the expanded line from Martin's popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician. The StreetMaster is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMaster models come with a gig bag making them ready to hit the streets!
Martin D-15M StreetMaster Features
- Beautifully Distressed Satin Finish
- Mahogany Top and Back with Sitka Spruce Bracing
- Soft Gig Bag Case Included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Martin products.
- Model: D-15M StreetMaster
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: Mahogany
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Mahogany Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Katalox
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Knob: Cream Plastic
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner. Any Martin guitars sold by zZounds as "Blemished," "B-Stock," "Warehouse Resealed," or any condition other than "New" are not covered under Martin's warranty. Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837