The Mackie Bus series was designed to eliminate the last barrier between you and audio creativity -- the B328 is capable of sound quality equal to or better than that of $100,000 consoles. B328 consoles have recorded more platinum albums and major motion picture soundtracks than any other mixer in their class -- they set the standard for affordable 8-bus consoles.
Excellent for project studios and digital multi-track recording, when combined with digital multitrack or hard disk recording systems, a Mackie B328 console can create not just major label CDs, but major motion picture soundtracks and network quality commercials.
Features include low-noise/high-headroom mic preamps on every channel, as well as channel inserts and direct outs. In the channel strip you'll find Mackie's truly musical EQ -- with Hi and Lo shelving EQ, parametric Hi-Mid, and sweepable Low-Mid EQ -- as well as their Low Cut Filter, which allows you to eliminate mic thumps and room rumble from your mix, and use your EQ for music and vocals.
With Mix B, "in-line monitoring" is a breeze. Six aux sends and 6 aux returns allow you to use all the effects you want. And the B328's complete talkback and phones level controls make communicating with the talent a snap. There's much more:
When you get right down to it, the B328 Series of recording consoles is a value at many times the price. The fact that artists and producers of every shape and size have sworn by them means when you buy an B328 you'll be in good…
- Loads of outputs for easy multitracking
- Mackie's premium mic preamps on every channel (with phantom power for use with condenser mics)
- 100mm log-taper faders for consistently smooth fades
- EQ: Full parametric Hi-Mid with separate band center and "Q" controls, swept Lo-Mid, and Hi & Lo shelving EQ
- Low Cut Filter (18dB/oct @ 75Hz) on every channel
- 6 stereo (2 assignable) aux returns
- Extensive routing capabilities