The XD-V55L digital wireless lavalier microphone system sets a high audio quality standard in lavalier systems for spoken word performers and musicians. With 12 channels of 24-bit, 10 Hz - 20 kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V55L provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
XD-V55L gives you the flexibility to choose from three EQ filter models (two for vocals, one for instruments), enabling you to optimize the sound of the system based on wherever you place your mic, or when plugging in an instrument. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models.
To ensure peace of mind and the most reliable performance, XD-V55 systems operate in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCLTM (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Class-leading, 4th-generation Line 6 digital wireless technology delivers professional performance: 10Hz -- 20kHz frequency response, 117dB dynamic range and 24-bit sound quality.
- Professional digital wireless system for spoken-word performers
- License-free operation worldwide
- Exclusive EQ filter modeling technology allows vocal performers to choose the right model based on wherever they place their mic,…
or when plugging in an instrument
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz -- 20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response, wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium cardioid condenser capsule
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating third-party microphones
- Proven fourth-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz-band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices
- 12 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-meter) range
- One-step setup
- LCD screen on bodypack for selecting channels, battery status, EQ Filter model and more
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Premium lavalier microphone, metal bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter, receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, two AA alkaline batteries and carry case
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.