Designed for professional performers and spoken word applications, Line 6 XD-V35L digital wireless lavalier microphone system delivers unparalleled vocal clarity with the superior audio quality, performance and reliability of the proven Line 6 digital wireless platform.
Based on the Line 6's class-leading 4th-generation digital wireless technology, XD-V35L Digital Wireless System provides great sound and simple, license-free operation worldwide in a compact, easy-to-use system.
- Premium cardioid condenser lavalier microphone
- TBP06 bodypack transmitter
- XD-V35 desktop receiver
- Two AA alkaline batteries
- 275-foot extended range
- Six always-available channels: use up to six systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling or EQ filter
- Polycarbonate desktop chassis - compact, lightweight and portable
- License-free operation worldwide
- Full-range 10Hz-20kHz (-2 dB) frequency response
- Wide 118 dB dynamic range (A weighted)
- 24-bit digital conversion
- 2.4GHz broadcast avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
- Condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Discreet clothing attachment for clear, natural and noiseless operation
Bodypack Transmitter Features:
- Robust polycarbonate body - rugged and road-ready
- Standard 1/4-inch input for simple connectivity
- Channel selector for easy selection of transmission channel
Battery LED shows battery condition
- Power LED to indicate power on/off status
Superior, Compander-free Vocal ReproductionUtilizing the same digital wireless technology as the flagship Line 6 XD-V75 systems, the XD-V35L wireless signal is so clear and strong that it sounds just like you're using a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, there's no compression or expansion in the signal chain.
The discrete tie-clip microphone, designed for low handling noise, captures your voice perfectly and the system transmits a full 10Hz-20kHz frequency response with a wide 118 dB dynamic range giving a huge amount of headroom for the clearest possible sound.
One-step SetupWhatever the application, XD-V35L wireless microphone system is all about simplicity. You don't need to be a live sound engineer to use it. Just connect the lavalier microphone to the robust bodypack, select one of the six always available channels on the transmitter and receiver and you're up and running. That's it, no tweaking, no frequency scanning - it's ready to go in seconds.
Easy-to-read displays on the bodypack and receiver provide accurate battery life data, so you can be confident you won't get caught with dead batteries in the heat of a performance. The two included AA alkaline batteries will provide eight hours of constant use.
2.4GHz broadcast. Worry free, license freeEnsuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, XD-V35L operates in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded Digital Channel Lock technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and use the 2.4GHz band, you don't have to worry about license fees or regulations wherever you are in the world.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.