La Bella Strings is taking a new approach to flat wound bass strings; the result is the La Bella LTF-4A Low-Tension Flexible Flat Electric Bass Strings. Using the same techniques that have made the Deep Talkin’ Bass Stainless Steel Flat Wounds the best-selling flat wound set on the market, La Bella has adjusted the construction to create a lighter and more flexible alternative to our classic heavier flats.
The Light Tension Flexible Flats deliver the same classic sound but without the floppy-string effect associated with other light tension flat wound strings. These hand-wound and hand-polished strings are equipped with round cores for flexibility, and narrower ribbon wire to achieve that unrivaled smooth feeling uniquely characteristic to La Bella Strings.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Round cores for greater flexibility and narrower ribbon for an unrivaled smooth feeling
- Light Tension
- Total Tension in Lbs: 134.90 (1st 36.2, 2nd 34, 3rd 30.5, 4th 34.2)
- String Gauges: .042, .056, .075, .100
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
- All standard bass sets are Long scale length (37.25? distance from ball-end to silk i.e. “wound length”). Only the silk portion of the silk should wrap around the tuning post.