Treat Your Mixes to Accurate Monitoring
Hear everything loud and clear with the KRK VXT8 active studio monitors. Designed to widen your studio's sweet spot, KRK's flagship monitor is impressively bi-amped with 180 Watts and packs an 8-inch Kevlar woofer for serious lows, plus a domed tweeter for sublime highs. Whether you use the VXT8s as nearfield monitors in your studio's control room, or as your trusted speakers in your home mixing environment, these powerful monitors will provide accurate sound reproduction you can rely on for a range of monitoring applications.
There's That Sweet Spot
No matter what kind of music you pump through the VXT8, you'll be rewarded with a generous sweet spot and extended bass response that's clean and articulate. These studio monitors feature a domed silk Ferrite tweeter for fast transient response, along with an updated woofer design with a stiffer, lighter cone that provides low distortion and seriously awesome low-end performance. Because both the tweeter and the woofer have vented formers, you can push them really hard without them overheating or compromising your mix with the effects of power compression.
Looks Good and Sounds Better
Like other monitors in KRK's VXT Series, this one sports a curvy ABS enclosure that enhances the VXT8's overall performance with extended low-end, superior imaging characteristics, low resonance, a higher level of structural integrity, and reduced port turbulence. Its cabinet design features a baffle contour that eliminates diffraction distortion, and the front-firing slotted bass port annihilates boundary coupling, so even at high SPLs, the VXT8 is able to deliver stellar lows for all your bass monitoring needs. KRK's VXT8 will complement any music in any room.
KRK thought of everything when designing the VXT8. Adjustable HF and LF controls let you tailor the monitors to your space -- tweak the VXT8's high- and low-frequency response to compensate for your room's acoustics, the monitor's placement within the room, listening fatigue from long mixing sessions, and more. Tamper-resistant switch covers keep your settings in place, integrated Omni Mount support offers secure mounting options, and ground lift eliminates potential hum and buzz.
Check out our exclusive run-down of the KRK VXT8 Active Studio Monitor:
- Bi-amplified powered monitor with 60-Watt high-frequency amp and 120-Watt low-frequency amp
- 8" Woven Kevlar woofer for extended lows, with updated design that removes heat
- 1" Silk dome Ferrite tweeter for fast transient response
- High-density/low-resonance ABS foam enclosure provides excellent structural integrity, extended low end response, and damping
- Front-firing ports for reduced turbulence
- Radiused enclosure edges eliminate diffraction and phase distortion
- HF and LF controls help compensate for room acoustics and ear fatigue
- Multiple protection circuitry with a switchable limiter keeps the monitor safe from transients
- Omni Mount support offers secure mounting options
- Ground lift resolves issues caused by ground loops
- Combination XLR-1/4" inputs
- 37 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response
zZounds is an authorized dealer of KRK products.
Woofer: 8 in. Woven Kevlar
Tweeter: 1 in. Silk Dome Ferrite
XLR-1/4 in. TRS Combo
10k Ohm Blanced
Pin 1 + Sleeve = Ground
Pin 2 + Tip = (+) High
Pin 3 + Ring = (-) Low
Amp & Fusing:
HF: 60 Watts
LF: 120 Watts
4.0A 100VAC 50Hz
4.0A 110-120VAC 50/60Hz
2.0A 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
Frequency Response: 37Hz - 22kHz +/-1.5dB
Dimensions (H x W x D): 17 1/4 in. H x 12 1/2 in. W x 11 7/8 in. D / 43.8cm H x 31.8cm W x 30.0cmD
Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.