Excellent Midrange Clarity for Accurate Mixes!
Meet the largest member of the Rokit family. With a 10" woofer, a 4" dedicated midrange driver, and a 1" tweeter, KRK Rokit 10-3 G3 studio monitor speakers help you (and the artists, producers and clients you're working with) hear your mixes better. The Rokit 10-3 caters to the midrange, offering loud and precise sound reproduction for the most important part of the frequency spectrum, in an efficient, ported design.
3-Way Speakers for Accurate Sound Reproduction
The Rokit 10-3 G3 midfield monitors improve on KRK's hugely popular Rokit speaker design, making these 3-way speakers a great fit for critical monitoring and recording applications. The RP10-3's three-way design with a separate driver dedicated to the midrange provides unrivaled accuracy in midrange frequencies, while its ported construction maximizes low-frequency response and reduces boundary coupling. A 1-inch neodymium soft dome silk tweeter delivers detailed high-frequency reproduction, while glass aramid composite LF and MF drivers yield excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction. And with a max SPL of 113 dB, these KRK studio monitors are more than capable of handling challenging, dynamic tracks for all types of music and audio post applications.
Rotatable Midrange Module: Vertical or Horizontal Placement
A rotatable MF/HF driver baffle lets you place the Rokit RP10-3 either horizontally or vertically, for the ultimate in location flexibility. Place these Rokits on their sides, in the vertical position, or wallmount them; whatever you choose to do, you'll get proper acoustic performance from anywhere in the room. The system's curved baffle eliminates most diffraction distortion, and HF control and LF control make it easy to adjust high or low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- Midfield, 3-way powered monitoring system designed to provide smooth and accurate frequency response
- 3-way design with 10" woofer and 4" midrange driver for a more neutral response
- Rotatable housing means you get complete axis control -- place the monitor vertically or horizontally without losing proper axis orientation
- Curved baffle significantly reduces diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port reduces turbulence and reduce boundary coupling
- Tweeter waveguide design provides great detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response
- 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter with a silk dome offers detailed high-frequency reproduction
- Ferro fluid controls damping/cooling
- Glass aramid composite creates very rigid woofer and midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction
- A triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver
- Thermal and overload/clip protection prevents damage
- Volume control on rear of unit allows a high-resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB
- HF control/LF control lets you adjust high/low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics
- Total connectivity: dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
Whether you work in a large commercial facility, project studio, or your own home studio, one thing is for certain: you need a good set of speakers to hear your mix. KRK Rokit speakers are a home-studio staple, but with the 3-way model, KRK takes a step up into pro territory. With KRK Rokit RP10-3 active monitors, you'll get impressive, accurate midrange performance from anywhere in your studio.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of KRK products.