Korg Konnect Portable Stereo PA System
Korg's KONNECT is a portable all-in-one stereo PA system that provides a complete solution for both sound and convenience. It's a single unit that has everything you need for performances, DJ, background music, or MC work in any situation: live shows, parties, dance studios, exhibitions, seminars, or presentations.
Featuring clarity that's unparalleled in any compact speaker, KONNECT delivers both powerful low-end and loudness. At the same time, KONNECT includes conveniences such as an interface that's easy to understand and operate, a rich variety of EQ presets suitable for any source (the VOICING function), and support for wireless control from your smartphone or tablet.
A multi-function amp that's useful in a variety of situations, the portable KONNECT is an easy way to get great sound anytime and anywhere.
For DJ parties with your friends
Experience the powerful sound of KONNECT for dance music. With high output that you wouldn't believe could come from a compact all-in-one stereo speaker, you'll enjoy clear and powerful sound with an ample low range.
For cozy performances in a coffee shop
In a coffee shop or restaurant that lacks a sound system, the KONNECT is an ideal choice for a singer-instrumentalist or for a duo. With a rich array of input jacks, you can connect vocal mics, guitars, keyboards, or other instruments, and use the generous selection of EQ presets (VOICING function) to immediately obtain great sound.
For seminars or talk events
The KONNECT is also perfect for events such as exhibitions, seminars, or presentations within or outside your company. In addition to talk sessions that use two mics, the unit also supports presentations that use audio or background music. This compact unit is easy to transport to your location and set up.
For dance schools or gyms
For dancing or working out to background music streamed from your smartphone via Bluetooth. You can also connect a mic for the instructor or coach. Even users without experience with audio equipment will have no trouble using the KONNECT.
Stunning high power and clarity
The KONNECT features stunningly powerful sound that exceeds its class. While remaining lightweight and compact, it reaches high volumes suitable for the stage. Equipped with a 6.5-inch woofer and two tweeters, it delivers a total of up to 180W of power. A bass reflex structure provides a rich low-range, giving you powerful sound that packs a punch.
In addition, the KONNECT achieves a clear sound image with an excellent sense of separation. The secret to this capability lies in a cutting-edge SHARC DSP and 32-bit digital processing. Experience accurate phase control with an all-in-one stereo speaker, a carefully designed crossover that connects the high and low frequency ranges, a low-noise design that decreases the noise floor, and superb resolution that delivers smooth attacks and crisp clarity. The latest technology and Korg's know-how ensure that the full range will be reproduced with high-quality sound that rivals studio monitors.
Easy operation that anyone can understand
In addition to a panel layout that is clear and concise, every function corresponds to a knob or switch. The KONNECT is designed with an interface that will be intuitive even to non-musicians. There are four input channels, which can be used for both microphones/audio sources and instruments. Each channel is equipped with an independent volume control.
- Multi-function amp useful in a variety of situations
- Excellent design delivers high-quality sound, with playback capability that covers the full range from high to low, and power far beyond its size
- Compact one-piece construction allows easy transportation, connection, and setup
- Dedicated "KONNECT App" lets you wirelessly control the mix
- Play back music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- High-quality effects per channel and master reverb
- Provides optimal EQ presets (VOICING function) for a variety of instruments and musical styles
- SCENE function lets you recall settings instantly
- Feedback suppressor prevents acoustic feedback
- Panel layout is easy to use without confusion
- Center cancel lets users reduce the volume of the vocal or guitar in a song
- Each channel is equipped with EQ, pan, mute & solo, and phase switch
- Can be mounted on a speaker stand
- Dedicated carrying bag is available
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Korg products.
- VOICING Types:
5 *1- REVERB Types:
4- FX Types:
3*2- Scene memories:
Feedback suppressor, Center Cancel (channel 3/4), Phase switch function*2, Panning function*2- Input jacks: - Channel 1:
- MIC jack*3: XLR type (Balance), 6kO, nominal level -20dBV
- LINE jack*4: 6.3mm (1/4") monaural phone jack (Unbalance) with MIC/LINE switch
- LINE: 3.5kO, nominal level -20dBV, MIC: 7.5kO, nominal level 0dBV- Channel 2:
- MIC jack*3: XLR type (Balance), 6kO, nominal level -20dBV
- LINE jack*4: 6.3mm (1/4") monaural phone jack (Unbalance), 7.5kO, nominal level 0dBV- Channel 3/4:
- L/MONO INPUT jack: 6.3mm (1/4") monaural phone jack (Unbalance), 15k/7.5kO, nominal level 6dBV
- R INPUT jack: 6.3mm (1/4") monaural phone jack (Unbalance), 15kO, nominal level 6dBV
- STEREO INPUT jack: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini phone jack (Unbalance), 15kO, nominal level 6dBV- Wireless Method:
- Bluetooth (A2DP Sink)*5
- Bluetooth low energy- Output Power for Woofer:
Max 140W (PEAK)- Output Power for Tweeter:
Max 20W x 2 (PEAK)- Frequency Response (-10 dB):
6.5" + 1" x 2 (16.5 cm + 2.5 cm x 2)- Power Supply:
AC adapter (DC 20 V or 24 V)- Current Consumption:
1.5 A- Dimensions (W x D x H):
452 mm x 225 mm \0xD7 232 mm/17.80" x 8.86" x 9.13"- Weight:
5.3 kg/11.68 lbs.
Speaker stand mounting diameter: 35 mm / 1.38- Included Items:
AC adapter- Accessories (sold separately):
Carrying bag (XX-XXX), Speaker stand (ST-S80S)
*1: It is available to select more types when KONNECT app is used.
*2: It is only available to set when KONNECT app is used.
*3: When the condenser mic is used, please use the external Phantom power.
*4: When the guitar with passive pickups (i.e. without an internal pre-amp) is used, please connect the guitar via the pre-amp or effect processor.
*5: Bluetooth is input to channel 3/4.
- 5 types when using KONNECT alone
MUSIC (GENERAL), MALE VOCAL, FEMALE VOCAL, ELECTRIC GUITAR, ACOUSTIC GUITAR
- 17 types when using KONNECT app
MUSIC (GENERAL), MUSIC (ROCK/BLUES), MUSIC (JAZZ), MUSIC (CLASSIC), MUSIC (COUNTRY), MALE VOCAL, FEMALE VOCAL, ELECTRIC GUITAR, ACOUSTIC GUITAR, E GUITAR CAB SIM, BASS, SLAP BASS, KEYBOARD, RHYTHM MACHINE, CAJORN, BRASS, WOODWIND
REVER4 types: SMALL, MEDIUM ,LARGE, LARGE & BRIGHT
FX: 3 types when using KONNECT app
COMPRESSOR, CHORUS, DELAY
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):