1500 Watts of Clean, Clear Low-End -- With Wi-Fi Control
Give your bass lines the boost they need with the JBL PRX815XLF powered subwoofer. Driven by JBL's Differential Drive Technology, this self-contained 15-inch, 1500-Watt sub offers everything you want in a low-end workhorse of this caliber: accurate, clean, efficient performance with lots and lots of power. Use one PRX815XLF subwoofer or more, depending on the size of your venue, to get a massive sound blast that suits your music.
1500 Watts On Tap
The PRX815XLF's built-in Class D amplification system drives a JBL Differential Drive 15-inch woofer, allowing the PRX815XLF to output 1500 Watts of clean, low-distortion power with high headroom. All in all, you'll get the kind of bass response that you can both hear and feel, even at high SPL levels.
JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology, which incorporates dual voice coils, lowers overall mass and dissipates heat while turning power handling and efficiency up a notch.
Complete Wireless Control with PRX Connect
With the PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android devices, you can walk around the venue and adjust your settings wirelessly via Wi-Fi. Just press the "Connect" button the back of the sub, and use your iPad or Android tablet to control the PRS Connect app. The PRX815XLF allows wireless control over the EQ, volume levels, and up to 50ms of speaker delay so you can fine-tune without having to run back and forth from the speaker to the audience area. PRX Connect also saves presets to save you time when you're setting up your PA.
Sets Up, Tears Down Like a Dream
At 56 pounds, JBL's PRX815XLF is hefty in its own right, yet not quite heavy enough to break your back, unless you forget to bend your knees when you lift it. Strategically placed handles allow you to transport the sub from van to venue, on your own or with help. A top-panel M20 pole receptacle as well as integrated M10 suspension mounts make it easy to place the subwoofer wherever you need it.
The JBL PRX815XLF will find its home just about anywhere. Take it on tour, from studio to gig, or give it a permanent home on stage or in a club.
- Self-powered subwoofer
- 1,500 Watts of Class D amplification
- Max SPL output: 131 dB
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver provides high SPL handling matched by low distortion
- Built-in crossover, dbx Type IV limiting, and selectable system EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Wireless Wi-Fi operation via the PRX Connect app
- Integrated stereo pass-thru with selectable HP filter and polarity reverse
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB): 40 Hz to 87 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 36 Hz to 98 Hz
- 2 combination XLR-1/4" inputs
- Easy to set up: integrated M10 suspension points, and M20 top-panel pole receptacle
- Rugged poplar plywood cabinets with DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant grilles can withstand use and abuse
- Weight: 56 lbs. each
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
- System Type: Self Powered 15" subwoofer
- Maximum SPL Output: 131 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 113 Hz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 40 Hz - 91 Hz
- Power Rating: 1500W
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Net Weight: 25.4 kg (56.0 lb)
- Pole Socket Size: M20 threaded
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.6" x 17.5" x 22.5"
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.5" x 26.5" x 23.9"
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Pair, with JBL PRX815XLF-CVR Deluxe Padded Covers