Made for the Stage -- High Power Output, Wireless Control and More
When not just any speakers will do, turn to super speakers that seem to do it all. JBL EON612 powered speakers are portable powerhouses in their own right, offering Class D amplification for 1000 watts peak power, JBL's advanced waveguide technology for smooth dispersion, impressively high SPLs, and Bluetooth integration for studio-quality sound that you can control anywhere. JBL's EON series of powered speakers have long been a noteworthy value in portable PA systems, and the redesigned EON612 takes the EON up another notch!
This versatile, self-powered, two-way, bass-reflex speaker system offers a 12-inch LF driver and 1000W peak power or 500W continuous power. For critical live sound applications or your basement practice space, this set of powered speakers delivers transparent, high-volume power and consistent coverage for full-spectrum sound across all genres. Uniform sound comes courtesy of JBL-designed and manufactured transducers, along with JBL waveguide technology, which uses waveguides to control sound quality at low frequencies, the crossover point, and high frequencies. Want smooth, even sound no matter what? With the EON612, you got it.
Its Class-D amplifier design keeps the overall unit relatively lightweight and compact, while well-placed handles help you carry the EON612 from van to venue. Indexed feet molded into the enclosure provide welcome security when stacking multiple units on stage. And when stage space is seriously tight, integrated hardware mounts let you fly the speakers.
Wireless Remote Control
The EON612's DSP EQ parameters may be adjusted onboard or from your mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth. If the sound check doesn't catch everything and you need to tweak your tone mid-performance, you can do it from afar without interrupting the show. Conveniently, the speaker system's Bluetooth interface supports both iOS and Android devices.
- 1000W self-powered two-way, bass-reflex speaker
- 12" LF driver
- Bluetooth integration for mix and volume control from a mobile device
- JBL waveguide technology provides uniform coverage
- Class-D amplifier design
- EQ presets for easy setup
- Power Rating: 1000W peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Max SPL output: 126 dB
- Frequency range: (-10 dB) 48 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency response: (+/-3 dB) 57 Hz to 20 kHz
- 110 x 60 degree coverage pattern
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs
- 1 XLR output
- XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional units
- Molded plastic enclosure with multiple mounting options: pole, floor, fly
- Dimensions: 26.14" (H) x 14.96" (W) x 12.44" (D)
- Weight: 33 lbs. each
- Backed by JBL warranty
Easy to transport and set up, JBL EON612 powered speakers provide high-end, high-power sound for a range of applications.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
- System Type: Self powered 12" two-way, bass-reflex
- Max SPL Output: 126 dB
- Freq. Range: (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response: (+/-3 dB) 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100 x 60 degrees
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Mounting: 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole-mount socket
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 26.14 x 14.96 x 12.44" (664 x 380 x 316)
- Net Weight: 14.96 kg (33 lbs)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Pair, with JBL Speaker Pack
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):