Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7 Guitar
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK7 provides the ultimate shred experience. The 25.5"-scale 7-string Pro Series DinkyTM DK7 offers fine features such as an okoume body, bolt-on maple neck with smooth hand- rubbed urethane gel back finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, 12"-16" compound radius fully bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, ultra- convenient neck butt-end truss rod adjustment wheel and reverse Jackson
This metal machine is powered by dual direct mount humbucking pickups, Seymour Duncan Nazgul (bridge) and Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) with five-way blade pickup switching to refine tone. It is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose 7-string double-locking tremolo bridge and Dunlop dual- locking StrapLok retainers.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose Locking, 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-SS02000 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Nazgul (Bridge), Seymour Duncan Sentient (Neck).
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucking Pickup, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, .052
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 2991512106)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):