iZotope VocalSynth Plug-inVocalSynth is a creative multi-effects plug-in enabling you to shape and manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles.
Complex, interesting, and unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. With the VocalSynth multi-effects plug-in, those sounds you've heard and the sounds you hear in your head are within reach. With VocalSynth's four re-synthesis engines--Vocoder, Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox--along with expressive vocal effects and simple, high-impact controls, an expansive array of vocal potential awaits.
Features:- Four advanced vocal engines: Use the voice--with VocalSynth's wavetable synthesizers or any side-chained instrument--as the foundation for synthesized computer voices, organic harmonies, glitchy digital speech, and singing synthesizer sounds.
- Refined effects for vocals: Shape the character of the voice even further by adding edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch Correction: Effortlessly correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction. The algorithm preserves the original formants and timbre of your vocals to give you more natural-sounding results, rather than scaling the formants along with the pitch.
- Auto or MIDI Voice generation: Add multiple harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode without needing MIDI input. Just choose how many voices and which intervals you'd like and VocalSynth does the rest. Or, plug in your MIDI controller to drive VocalSynth with the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access the great sounds of famous vocal production techniques from your favorite songs.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of iZotope products.
VocalSynth runs as a plug-in within your digital audio workstation. VocalSynth is not a standalone application.
- Operating system requirements:
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- System Recommendations:
- VocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth's Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- Plug-in formats:
- AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
- Plug-in host compatibility:
- Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):