The Profile series of LP-conversion systems is designed with contemporary, low-profile looks and is finished in sleek, piano black. Each model is designed to capture the music from your vinyl records and turn it into portable, flexible, digital MP3s that you can enjoy at home and on the go.
- Transfer your vinyl directly to iPod with no computer needed
- USB connection for optional MP3 transfer to Mac or PC
- Use with your stereo or theater system for listening at home
- Stereo input for converting other music sources
- Universal dock charges and syncs your iPod with your music library
- Works with 33 and 45 RPM records, and 78s with included software
- Complete with dust cover, needle, cables and 45 RPM adapter
iProfile is an LP-to-iPod conversion system with a multi-speed USB turntable. You can play records and transfer them directly to your iPod thanks to iProfile's integrated Universal Dock for iPod. Record-to-iPod transfer works even if you don't have a computer.
iProfile also has easy-to-use USB output that enables you to capture music from records onto your computer. Ion's EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software assists you in creation of flexible MP3 files you can listen to on your computer, load onto your iPod, or record to CD.
When not converting records, you can also enjoy your classic vinyl records using iProfile as a standard record player. It has an standard, line-level output with built-in preamp so you can connect it to virtually any stereo system.…
iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Note: Some assembly required.