IK Multimedia iRig Stream Interface
iRig Stream makes it easy to connect. With USB, USB-C and Lightning cables right in the box, it plugs into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac & PC -- even the latest devices. Two line-level RCA inputs are perfect to connect DJ and multi-channel mixers, but are also great for keyboards, synth & drum machine setups, and more.
See how Tony Succar connects to a live audience with the iRig Stream:
Whether you're looking to stream your DJ set, record band practice, jam along with your favorite song, or even host a podcast, iRig Stream lets you connect a massive range of gear.
Sound your best
iRig Stream offers 24-bit, 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters to ensure a clean, professional signal regardless of the platform you'll wind up on. And adjustable input gain and easy-to-read level indicators let you dial in the right sound level instantly.
Make your voice heard
iRig Stream offers a unique headphone / microphone jack, wired just like your smartphone, so you can listen and talk over the stereo input simultaneously.
The mic input is mixed into the stereo inputs, to ensure it works with any app, and offers adjustable volume. Best of all, it works with most headphones with a built-in mic, and also with IK products like iRig Mic Lav, iRig Mic, and iRig Pre, giving you a wide range of options for any situation.
Designed for apps
If you've ever tried streaming or sharing audio on social media, you know many apps only support mono signals - so iRig Stream offers a mono/stereo switch to compensate. Stereo passes both inputs as left & right channels, and mono mixes them together to a single channel, ensuring you won't lose anything panned to one side.
iRig Stream also offers a loopback function that lets you mix the output of your device with the incoming signal. Load up a backing track in your favorite music app, jam along on your instrument, then send both signals together to a video or live-stream - all on one device!
iRig Stream works any app that records or streams audio or video, so you'll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android) - an easy-to-use, high quality audio and video recording app. Record, trim, edit and share, right from your device.
Built to go and to last
iRig Stream is compact enough to slip in your backpack, so it's ideal for use on the go. It runs off your device's battery, so there's no batteries to run out mid-show, but can also charge your device with an optional power supply, to keep you going for extended sessions.
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device's audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favorite apps
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Connector: 2x RCA (unbal.) Left/Right
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
- Input Impedance: 16.5kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Connector: 1/8” TRRS jack (CTIA wiring standard)
- Supply voltage: > 2,5V
- Microphone gain: Adjustable with numbered thumbwheel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Headphone Level control: numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Output Power: 100mW into 50Ohms
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered or DC IN. When connected to an external PSU (iRig PSU 3A, not included), iRig Stream charges the connected iOS lightning device.
- Metering: 3x LEDs
- Device Connection: mini-DIN
- Size: 105.5mm/4.15" x 44.5mm/1.75" x 24mm/0.94"
- Weight: 65g/2.29oz
iOS Devices: Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required. Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
Mac: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed. Download the iRig ASIO driver here.
Android Devices: Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):