IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio Microphone
Introducing iRig Mic Studio, IK Multimedia's ultra-portable large-diaphragm digital condenser microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC and Android. It packs a 1" diameter condenser capsule into an ultra-compact enclosure that can be used to make professional-quality recordings anywhere. Great for musicians, vocalists, home producers, podcasters, broadcasters, voice-over artists and more, it puts the superior power of a large-diaphragm microphone into the palm of your hand.
iRig Mic Studio is compatible with all your favorite mobile and desktop platforms. It comes with a female micro-USB port and an assortment of cables: Micro-USB to Lightning for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch; micro-USB to micro-USB OTG for Android (requires either an Android 5 or Samsung Professional Audio device); and micro-USB to USB for Mac and PC. A micro-USB to 30-pin cable is available separately for older iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
What's remarkable about iRig Mic Studio is that it offers its truly amazing recording quality in an enclosure that's smaller than an iPhone. It features a large 1" diameter back electret condenser capsule, a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter (with 44.1/48 kHz sample rate) and a built-in low-noise high-definition preamp. These, combined with its 133dB SPL rating, allow for optimal recording at any sound pressure level -- it can capture everything from the subtle and nuanced dynamics of the human voice to the full-on bombast of an amplified electric guitar, and everything in between.
Check out all that the iRig Mic Studio is capable of in this video from IK Multimedia:
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-compact size that's easy to carry around
- High-quality 1" back electret condenser capsule
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48Khz sampling rate
- Low-noise, high-definition preamp
- Integrated headphone output
- Multicolor LED status and level indicator
- Onboard gain control and headphone level control
- Comes with a full suite of IK apps
- Includes portable tripod tabletop stand
- Includes Lightning, Micro-USB OTG and USB cables
- 30-pin cable available separately
- Available in black or silver version
- Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
IK Multimedia gives you a rundown of the the iRig Mic Studio:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Microphone Type: Condenser, back electret
- Capsule Size: 1"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital microphone, built-in low-noise high-definition preamp
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- Gain Range: 40dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 133 dB
- Sensitivity: -42+/-3dB at 1 kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa
- Resolution & Sample Rate: 24 bit up to 48kHz recording
- Connector Type: Standard Micro-USB
- Headphone Output: 3,5mm/1/8" jack
- Power and Connection: Powered by connected device
- Controls: Built-in gain and headphone volume controls
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):