IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage MicThe IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage Microphone System is a hi-tech solution for accurately reproducing the full sound of acoustic guitars and other instruments with studio-quality sound live on stage and in the studio. The combination of its advanced MEMS microphone and hi-quality preamp and DSP processing unit provides -- for the first time ever -- a break-through solution that offers hi-quality natural sound, advanced features, ease of installation and a convenience never seen before.
Until now, getting your acoustic to sound like it does in the studio when playing on stage has been a difficult, if not impossible, task. Playing an acoustic on stage typically falls into two scenarios: using the onboard piezo or magnetic pickup system to project a fractional representation of your acoustic's natural warm tone, or sitting stationary on stage with microphones in "the sweet spot" on your acoustic, dramatically limiting your ability to move.
With iRig Acoustic Stage, you no longer have to sacrifice great acoustic tone when playing live. iRig Acoustic Stage gives you the best of both worlds -- the beautiful, rich sound of your acoustic guitar as if it were mic'd up in the studio AND the freedom to move around without compromising your sound. Sound impossible? Read on!
iRig Acoustic Stage is a patented, revolutionary digital microphone system that makes your guitar sound exactly as if it was captured with a classic recording studio setup, giving you full rich studio-quality sound on the stage.
The iRig Acoustic Stage: The Mic that Fits in Your Acoustic Guitar's SoundholeIt's a compact acoustic microphone and advanced digital preamplifier and processing unit that recreates a studio microphone set-up providing you with all of the true character and tonal nuance of your acoustic in live playing situations. Simply clip the iRig Acoustic Stage's microphone to the sound hole, attach it to the iRig Acoustic Stage pre-amplifier processor, then connect the preamp to your amplifier or mixer. iRig Acoustic Stage also features a "Cancel Feedback" button that gets rids of annoying frequency feedback during performance.
Blend Your Acoustic-Electric Guitar's Pickup with the Soundhole MicOnce installed and active, you'll immediately hear what you've been missing with your traditional live setup as your acoustic tone comes alive with vibrance, warmth, depth and earthy, woody tone. If you currently perform with an acoustic-electric, iRig Acoustic Stage can greatly enhance your guitar's live tone. iRig Acoustic Stage features an AUX input with a blend control that lets you blend your guitar's current pickup system with iRig Acoustic Stage giving you even greater tonal flexibility and a roundness to your sound like you've never heard before.
1/4" and USB Audio Output for Easy Recording at Home -- or AnywhereBuilt for the Stage and Project/Home Studio. iRig Acoustic Stage provides an enhanced acoustic sound that's perfect for live performance and recording. Getting that "studio" sound in project or home studios with your acoustic is now easier than ever. If you have an audio interface, simply plug iRig Acoustic Stage into the analog input. No interface? No problem! iRig Acoustic Stage also features an integrated class-compliant USB audio output for direct connection to your computer or compatible device. Not only will you get that fantastic sound, but you can also move around freely allowing you to get into the groove and capture your best acoustic performance in your studio.
Features:- Advanced MEMS microphone clips on to sound hole
- Preamp/DSP unit
- Dramatically improves your live acoustic sound
- 1/4" AUX input with volume for piezo, magnetic pickups or other onboard electronics
- 1/4" Output with level control for amplifier or PA system
- USB audio out for recording on a computer or mobile device
- Cancel Feedback with multiple frequency feedback cancelling
- 6 tone presets
- Personal instrument calibration
- Works on any acoustic, acoustic electric or ukulele with round sound hole
- Phase switch for optimizing dual source sound
How does it work?iRig Acoustic Stage uses a patented system composed by an hi-tech MEMS microphone and a preamplifier / processor that includes an advanced digital signal processing component performing multiple functions, from instrument calibration to EQ, to feedback cancel. The microphone that clips on to the soundhole of the guitar and captures all of the "air", harmonics and sonic nuances of your instrument and playing style that is simply missed with traditional piezo and magnetic pickups. The synergy between the microphone and the 32-bit DSP-based preamp system provides amazingly rich, full-spectrum acoustic sound on stage like never before.
MEMS MicrophoneiRig Acoustic Stage uses an ultra-compact MEMS microphone to capture your acoustic's sound from the soundhole. It can be quickly slid into place in the soundhole of the instrument and easily removed with zero modification to the instrument required. This lets you use iRig Acoustic Stage on all of your acoustic steel string guitars, classical nylon strings guitars and even ukuleles or other stringed instruments with a soundhole.
Acoustic Preamp / Built-in DSPThe magic of iRig Acoustic Stage comes from the combination between the microphone, the preamp and the signal processing unit. iRig Acoustic Stage analyzes the incoming signal from your guitar -- both the overall sound and nuance of the instrument AND the playing technique -- and builds the optimum tone profile for the instrument that delivers a warm, round and balanced acoustic sound. The tone profile can then be enhanced through the use of 6 selectable tone presets, depending upon the playing situation. iRig Acoustic Stage gives you 3 presets for steel string instruments -- natural, warm, bright -- and the same 3 optimized for nylon string instruments.
The iRig Acoustic Stage processor features high-resolution, 32-bit A/D and D/A audio conversion that accurately reproduces the full range nuance, character and acoustic tonal quality of your guitar -- you'll clearly hear the tones that made you choose that guitar in the first place! Now you can get that sound everywhere you play.
Custom CalibrationOut of the box, iRig Acoustic Stage is factory calibrated to sound great with most guitars. However, you can also customize the setup and calibrate iRig Acoustic Stage to optimize the overall response of the DSP specifically for your instrument, making the tone even more authentic and perfect for your guitar. The Custom Calibration feature takes just a few minutes and further refines your tone and responds more accurately to your playing style.
iRig Acoustic StagePerfect for Acoustic-Electrics. iRig Acoustic Stage also features an AUX input with a volume (MIX) control. This input is designed for use with your acoustic electric's onboard piezo or magnetic pickup. In unusually loud stage situations, the AUX input allows you to utilize iRig Acoustic Stage in combination with a piezo pickup system and blend in just the right amount of microphone signal while avoiding uncontrollable harsh feedback that can sometimes occur, even with the Cancel Feedback option active.
Cancel FeedbackYou've experienced the terror of an acoustic on the verge of feeding back and the panic of what to do next to prevent it. Quick, back down the volume… move to the right away from the speaker… get on your left toes and face the sun… whatever it takes! Playing an acoustic on stage in a live setting will almost always generate some type of acoustic feedback on stage. It's not a matter of if, but when. Thankfully IK Multimedia has got you covered with the Cancel Feedback button -- a handy "easy to reach" button on the side of the preamp/DSP unit that with the press of an oversize button quickly eliminates the offending frequency from the live sound. The Cancel Feedback feature is active for both the iRig Acoustic Stage MEMS microphone input as well as the AUX input to give you perfect acoustic sound in any setting.
iRig Acoustic StageUSB Digital Recording Output. iRig Acoustic Stage also features a class-compliant USB audio output making it perfect for direct connection to a computer or a mobile device for plug-and-play recording in any compatible DAW or recording app.
Your acoustic's true tone, anywhere.With iRig Acoustic Stage on your favorite acoustic, you'll finally have that warm, brilliant and full bodied acoustic sound while playing live on stage or recording in your studio, so you will sound and play your absolute best.
The hi-tech solution for acoustic sound reproductionThere are many ways of reproducing your acoustic guitars' sound, but so far none of them can combine the quality of a studio microphone with the convenience of a built-in pick up. iRig Acoustic Stage addresses this limitation with a breakthrough, advanced product with never-before seen features, with a price comparable with the most affordable solutions on the market. Read below the differences between all of the current systems and why iRig Acoustic Stage beats them all.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
Dedicated iRig Acoustic Microphone:
- Microphone Type: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101 dBA
- Maximum soundboard thickness: 4mm / 0.16"Connections:
- Dedicated iRig Acoustic Microphone Input: 2.5mm / 3/32" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Connector: 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Impedance: 11 kOhms (active instruments only)
- Analog Output Connector : 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack, line-level, low impedance
- Analog Output Impedance: 50 Ohms (can drive long cables without any loss)
- Digital Output Connector: micro-USBDSP/Interface:
- AD and DA Resolution: 32-bit
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Interface Output: USB class compliant audio output via micro-USB port
- Power: battery power (2xAA), USB bus power
- Battery Life: approximatively 12 hours of continuous usage with alkaline batteries and 15 hours with rechargeable high quality Ni-MH AA cells (2000 mAh and up)iRig Acoustic Stage Package includes:
- iRig Acoustic Stage DSP/interface
- Dedicated iRig Acoustic microphone
- Belt clip
- Carrying case
- 2 x 1.5V AA BatteryDimensions:
- DSP/Interface size: 101mm/3.98" x 72.3mm/2.85" x 23mm/0.91" (belt clip excluded)
- DSP/Interface weight: 99g/3.49oz (batteries excluded)
- Microphone size: 31.7mm/1.25" x 32.2mm/1.27" x 18.8mm/0.74"
- Microphone weight: 20g/0.71oz
- Microphone cable length: 150cm/59.1"Compatibility
- iRig Acoustic Stage can be connected to any amplifier, mixer or PA system using a 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack cable.
- iRig Acoustic Stage can also be used as USB recording interface for Mac/PC, iOS, Android.Compatible Computers:
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- A USB to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.Compatible iOS Devices:
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini. iOS 6.0 or later is required.
- A USB to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) and a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately) are required.Compatible Android Devices:
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
- A Micro-USB-OTG to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 954-846-9101