- Automatic multi-point room measurement system based on Audyssey MultEQ XT32 technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in Correction plug-in:
- Multi-platform high quality frequency and time domain correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ XT32 technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Four factory target curves plus four custom target curves to match engineers personal tastes
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices Professional measurement microphone:
- Type: precision measurement MEMS microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 20-20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 100 ohms output impedance
- SNR: 65dB (A)
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Phantom power: from 12 to 48V
- Size: 129.5mm/5.1" x 23mm/0.91"
- Weight: 25g/0.88oz Package includes:
- Professional measurement microphone
- Mic clamp
- Software license System Requirements:
- Mac (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires a Core Audio compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).
- Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
- Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires an ASIO compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):