iConnectivity iConnectMIDI4+ Interface
Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with your Mac/PC like a plugin, controller, and so much more! iConnectMIDI4+ completely redefines the concept of a MIDI & audio interface, integrating today's professional multiple-computer (iOS, Mac, PC) set-ups with iOS devices and MIDI hardware.
Not only does iConnectMIDI4+ support three computer devices simultaneously -- Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) -- its Audio passThru technology routes audio between them digitally with zero signal degradation, simply appearing as an audio interface to the operating systems.
This combination of audio and MIDI connections has countless applications. A synth running on your iPad could behave as if it were a touch-controlled plug-in running inside your host DAW, or you could process a software instrument in your DAW through an effects processing app like an amp simulator on your iPhone. If you are feeling adventurous you can even use your Mac or PC as a slave to your iOS device. The iConnectMIDI4+ offers seamless integration in all directions.
Many MIDI devices include a USB port for input/output of MIDI. iConnectMIDI4+ accommodates for this by addition of a USB host port that allows musicians to integrate their USB MIDI devices seamlessly. iConnectMIDI4+'s MIDI host port supports up to 8 USB MIDI synths, controllers, etc. enabling all computing devices that are connected to iConnectMIDI4+ to send and receive MIDI from devices that are connected to its USB host port.
iConnectMIDI4+ also has an Ethernet port. Users can connect iConnectMIDI4+ to wireless router, Ethernet hub/router, or any Ethernet enabled device via its dedicated Ethernet port and is network discoverable, allowing for musicians to control any of the devices connected to iConnectMIDI4+ via network connection, adding further control and connectivity options.
With all of this connectivity comes possibility and nearly endless options. iConnectivity's iConfig software for iOS, MAC and PC allows the user complete control over iConnectMIDI4+'s I/O by providing direct control over how MIDI is routed and filtered to and from all devices connected to it.
Connectivity and iOS integration, delivering so much more than just a standard 4x4 or 8x8 MIDI interface even though it is at a similar price point. It introduces new concepts designed to make life easier and opens new doors of creativity by enabling music makers new and exciting types of workflow. All of this and more makes iConnectMIDI4+ an essential tool for today & tomorrow's music makers.
- 4 In & 4 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- Supports 8 additional MIDI devices via USB Host Port + Powered USB Hub
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 3 Computing Devices Directly & More via Network
- Network Connectivity
- Supports MAC, PC, & iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru Between Up to 3 Computing Devices
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- Supports Over 64 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices
What's In The Box:
- iConnectMIDI4+ device
- Lightning to iConnectivity USB-B inline connection cable to connect the interface to a Lightning iOS device
- USB-A to USB-B cable to connect the interface to a Mac or PC computer
- iConnectMIDI4+ power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of iConnectivity products.