iConnectivity iConnectMIDI2+ Interface
The iConnectivity iConnectMIDI2+ interface lets you use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with your Mac/PC like a virtual instrument plug-in, MIDI controller, and much more!
MultiHost Capability: Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
iConnectMIDI2+ completely redefines the concept of a MIDI & audio interface, integrating today's professional multiple-computer set-ups with iOS devices and traditional MIDI hardware. iConnectMIDI2+ support two computer devices simultaneously - Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch).
Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
iConnectMIDI2+'s Audio passThru technology routes audio between your devices digitally with zero signal degradation, simply appearing as an audio interface to the operating systems.
Seamless Integration for Your MIDI and Audio
This combination of audio and MIDI connections has countless applications. A synth running on your iPad could behave as if it were a touch-controlled plug-in running inside your host DAW, or you could process a software instrument in your DAW through an effects processing app like a amp simulator on your iPhone. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even use your Mac or PC as a slave to your iOS device. The iConnectMIDI2+ offers seamless integration in all directions.
Route, Remap and Fiter MIDI with iConfig Software for Mac, PC and iOS
With all of this connectivity comes possibility and nearly endless options. iConnectivity's iConfig software for Mac, PC, and iOS allows the user complete control over how MIDI is routed, remapped and filtered to and from all devices connected to it.
Much More Than a MIDI Interface
iConnectMIDI2+ delivers so much more than just a standard 2x2 MIDI interface even though it is at a similar price point. It is a fantastic option for any musician looking to integrate more than one computing device, iOS, or just looking for the most flexible 2x2 MIDI interface in the world.
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
What's In The Box:
- iConnectMIDI2+ interface
- Lightning to iConnectivity USB-B inline connection cable to connect the interface to an iOS device that uses the Lightning connector
- USB-A to USB-B cable to connect the interface to a Mac or PC computer
zZounds is an authorized dealer of iConnectivity products.
- Minimum System Requirements MACINTOSH: Mac OS X 10.4 or greater, 1 free USB port
- Minimum System Requirements WINDOWS: Windows XP SP3 or greater, 1 free USB port
- Minimum System Requirements iOS DEVICES: iOS 4.2 or greater, CoreMIDI compatible app
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 8.43 x 1.46 x 5.51" (214 x 37 x 140mm)
- Weight: 2.13 lbs (965 g)