Ibanez SR5005 Prestige Electric Bass
The Ibanez SR5005 Prestige 5-String Electric Bass is yet another example of the tremendous effort to give bass players a modern alternative. Like all of the SR Series basses, the SR5005 allows incredible comfort while playing in any setting, features incredible design and is crafted in Japan by professional luthiers.
Atlas 5 Piece Wenge/Bubinga neck
The Atlas 5 Piece Wenge/Bubinga neck provides tonal clarity and superior note attack, and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Mono-Rail V Bridge
The Ibanez Mono-rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
USA Bartolini Custom Pickups
"The US made pickups are hand made at our factory in California exclusively for Ibanez. Ibanez was the first to ask for much deeper tone from the neck pickup while retaining a bright tone for the bridge, unlike traditional designs that used approximately equal pickup tone. The pickups are dual coil designs in several soapbar shapes, some rounded top and some flat top. In all cases, the Neck pickup tone is very deep and the Bridge pickup tone is bright. This allows the widest tonal sweep from the Blend control. Enjoy the wide tonal range!" -Bill Bartolini
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/Eq bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Nut
This nut offers ultimately lower friction to keep you in tune and gives clearer sound and sustain.
Gotoh machine heads
The Gotoh machine heads offer superior tuning stability.
- Atlas-5 HP 5 Piece Wenge/Bubinga Neck with KTS Titanium Rods
- Wenge Body Top / Mahogany Body Middle / Wenge Body Back
- Wenge Fretboard w/Mother of Pearl & Abalone Oval Inlays
- 24 Medium Frets w/Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Mono-Rail V Bridge (16.5Mm String Spacing)
- Bartolini Custom Neck Pickup (Passive)
- Bartolini Custom Bridge Pickup (Passive)
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ W/EQ Bypass Switch (Passive Tone Control On Treble Pot) & Mid Frequency Switch
- Strings .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Nut
- Gold Hardware
- Hardshell Case Included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Ibanez products.
- 34" Scale
- 45mm Width at Nut
- 67mm Width at 24th Fret
- 19.5mm Thickness at 1st Fret
- 23mm Thickness at 12th Fret
- 305mm Fingerboard Radius
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):