While the electric bass is very much its own animal, it shares a common lineage and character with its 6-stringed cousins. For decades, the RG has stood at the center of what represents the prototypical Ibanez electric guitar. This iconic design is recognized as the foundational instrument for modern metal guitar playing, yet bass players have often had to look on when it comes to this venerable shred-machine: NO LONGER! Now, bassists will again experience the heavy tones and lightning-fast RG playability with the RGB series.
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
- Dynamix PJ pickups deliver clarity and fullness
- The Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ offers a wide range of sounds.
- The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.