For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
- The Atlas HP 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck provides a well-balanced note attack and tone with rich sustain.
- The Wenge has a strong presence of mid low range, and provides very tight and clear sound.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes. Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- The stunning Buckeye Burl with Resin top imbues this guitar with an exotic appearance and the Swamp Ash body delivers a pleasant brightness and rich sustain.
- Bartolini Custom pickups are arched to mirror the radius of the fretboard. This positions each string equally distant from the pickup.
- The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- Gotoh machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist's specific string spacing needs.…
- The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- The 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.
- Ibanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.