"Everything you need to get out and gig," All it takes is your love of music and your willingness to learn.
A guitar doesn't have to cost a lot to sound great. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality and performance in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than many other offerings in their price range, but they are held to the same standards and come with warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
- Dynamix PJ pickups deliver clarity and fullness
- The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- Gig bag included. Ibanez Gig bags are made out of durable materials.