Without a doubt, your instrument should reflect the dedication you place in your musicianship and creative endeavors. At a certain point, the word "boutique" comes to mind: Select-grade materials, neck-thru construction, and top quality components, all in a meticulously combined into a stunning pro-level instrument. But what about the upfront investment of such an instrument? That's where Ibanez comes in. Our ability to build small-shop quality, into inspiring yet affordable instruments, is showcased in droves with BTB series basses.
- The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
- Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- The Stainless Steel frets are durable and long-lasting.
- The Flamed Maple top displays a beautiful wood grain and the Ash/Okoume wing body delivers a pleasant brightness and rich sustain.
- The Bartolini BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
- The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass…
- The Mono-Rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
- The 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.