Without a doubt, your instrument should reflect the dedication you place in your musicianship and creative endeavors. At a certain point, the word "boutique" comes to mind: Select-grade materials, neck-thru construction, and top quality components, all in a meticulously combined into a stunning pro-level instrument. But what about the upfront investment of such an instrument? That's where Ibanez comes in. The ability to build small-shop quality, into inspiring yet affordable instruments, is showcased in droves with BTB series basses.
"Designed to Inspire", all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, hardware and dedicated skills of craftsmanship and care in details for your musical journey. The richness of sound, stunning appearance and unrivalled playability of the Ibanez Premium series will open the gate of your reservoir of inspiration.
- The 7pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck provides tonal clarity, superior note attack and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
- Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range, along with a sharp attack on high end.
- The Stainless Steel frets are durable and long-lasting. The Premium Fret Edge Treatment ensures super smooth, comfortable performance.
- The Lacewood top and back displays a beautiful wood grain. African Mahogany body provides a warm tone with…
- The Aguilar DCB pickups use the dual-ceramic bar design to capture all the detail and character of your tone. The pickup's uniform magnetic field ensures that no information is lost, making this a great pickup for dynamic playing styles.
- The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is the latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- Gotoh machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist's specific string spacing needs.
- The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- The 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.
- Gig bag included. Ibanez Gig bags are made out of durable materials.