Ibanez Artstar Prestige AS2000 Electric Guitar (with Case)The AM was released by Ibanez for the first time in the early "80s. Though smaller in size than other semi-hollow bodies, this guitar provides warm, punchy tone and abundant sustain. It offers the added benefit being compact enough that players more accustomed to a solid body electric will feel right at home on this popular Artcore model.
The parallel histories of Jazz music and the hollow-body electric guitar are inextricably linked and manifest in the professional-grade Artstar series. The influences of these legendary instruments are immediately apparent with a bone nut, ebony fretboard, and Ibanez's signature Super 58 custom pickups. The critical eye will appreciate the attention to detail poured into these instruments like the smoothness of the fretboard and the skill applied to the fretwork, generally found on instruments costing twice as much. The Artstar embodies the pure jazz-box and the continual evolution the genre represents.
There are three principles behind the Ibanez Prestige line: Precision, Performance, and Playability. Prestige combines high-tech manufacturing techniques with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, in order to achieve true innovation in design and construction. The series incorporates ideas and suggestions from musicians from around the world as the cornerstones of the Prestige production process.
- 3pc African Mahogany/S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck. The…
S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- Ebony fretboard produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes. Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- Figured Anigre features a beautiful wood grain which produces a rich mid-range and smooth attack in the high end.
- Super 58 pickups feature moderate output and vintage tone.
- Gotoh machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- The Gotoh 510BN bridge is equipped with independent saddles that allow precise height adjustment for each string.
- The AM-H Special tailpiece provides great tuning stability.
- Ibanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.