Hartke HD25 HyDrive Bass Combo Amplifier
The Hartke HD25 Bass Combo packs Hartke's patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design ideal for small venues, rehearsal spaces and bedroom practice sessions, and capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone. The HD25 also maintains Hartke's commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HyDrive Design
The HD25 (25 watts, 8" driver) employs Hartke's patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Solid... With Style
Packed with professional features, the HD25 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls on its top-mounted amplifier panel, allowing for easy adjustments. It also features an 1/8" stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1/4" headphone output for more intimate practice sessions. In addition, the HD25 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grill and molded strap carry handle.
With the exceptional tone of a HyDrive speaker housed in a durable, highly portable enclosure, Hartke's HD25 Bass Combo is able to perform at levels far beyond ordinary bass combos.
- 25 watts of output power
- 8" HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1/4" input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
- 1/4" headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grill
- Molded strap carry handle
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Hartke products.
- Rated Output Power (@ 1 kHz, 4 ohm, 1% THD): 25 w
- Rated Input Level (@ 1 kHz): 44.6 mv rms
- Total Harmonic Distribution (@ 1 dB below, 1 kHz typical): 0.09 %
- Signal to Noise Ratio (1 Wrms @ 1 kHz): 1 W/60 dB, 25 W/74 dB
- Signal Gain: -27 dBV
- Equalizer BASS, MID, TREBLE Center Frequency: Bass: 100 Hz, Mid: 400 Hz, Treble: 10 kHz
- Headphone Output: 125 mW/32 Ohms
- Fuse Type: glass tube fuse
- Fuse Rating: US & Japan: HD25 T500mAL AC250V; HD50 T1.5AL AC250V, UK & European: HD25 T250mAL AC250V; HD50 T800mAL AC250V
- Weight: 24.7 lbs., (11.2 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.9 x 16 x 13 in., (428 x 406 x 304 mm)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):