Guild M-240E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Built with solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the Guild M-240E has a comfortable body and distinctive voice. Guild's signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. With a 25 1/2" scale length and 1 11/16" nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, this concert size guitar is a joy to play. The M-240E features DeArmond ToneBoss pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish.
- 25 1/2" scale length and 1 11/16" nut width
- Vintage Shaped Guild neck
- Solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard
- DeArmond ToneBoss
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Guild products.
- Body Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Concert
- Rosette: Pearloid/ABS
- Finish: Matte polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 3 1/4"
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4" (101 mm)
- Body Length: 18" (457 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 13 7/8"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 10 1/4" (260 mm)
- Overall Guitar Length: 39 1/2"
- Guitar Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz
- Body Binding: ABS Binding
- Top Purfling: Black/White ABS Purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Chrome
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Key
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Strings: Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Endpin: Endpin Jack
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Pickup: DeArmond ToneBoss
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):