Guild F-2512E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. The Guild F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild's most iconic specialties: twelve string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild's forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument. Built with a solid spruce top, maple sides, and arched maple back, the F-2512E Maple has the bright, jangly tone characteristic of Guild's twelve string guitars. Guild's signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The F-2512E Maple features Guild's AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish.
- Solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard
- Guild's AP-1 pickup
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Guild products.
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back: Maple
- Body Sides: Maple
- Body Shape: Jumbo
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Pearloid/ABS
- Finish: Matte polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 3 7/8"
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4 7/8"
- Body Length: 20 1/2"
- Body Width Lower Bout: 17 1/4"
- Body Width Upper Bout: 12 1/2"
- Overall Guitar Length: 43 1/2"
- Body Binding: White ABS Binding
- Top Purfling: Black/White ABS purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Closed gear
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Chrome
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Key
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/8"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Strings: Coated Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Endpin: Endpin Jack
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Pickup: Guild AP-1 Active Acoustic Piezo Pickup
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):