Input / Output Trim:
- Input Trim: -78 to 0dB in 1dB steps (per channel)
- Output Trim: -78 to 0dB in 1dB steps (per channel)Line Inputs:
ll measurements taken at +24dBu reference level, Rs = 50O
- 0dBFS Reference Levels: +18 or +24dBu (switchable)
- Frequency Response: 20h - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- THD + N: <-105dB (0.0005623%) unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; -1dBFS input
- EIN: -95dBu 'A'-Weighted (typical)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 119dB 'A'-Weighted (typical)
- Converter Dynamic Range: 120dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), 10Hz - 20kHz Line Outputs:
All measurements taken at +24dBu reference level, RL = 100kO
- 0 dBFS Reference Levels: +18 or +24dBu (switchable)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- THD + N: <-100dB (0.001%) unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; +23dBu input
- Noise in Presence of Signal: -94dBu 'A'-Weighted (typical)
- Dynamic Range: 118dB 'A'-Weighted (typical)
- Converter Dynamic Range: 120dB 'A'-Weighted (typical), 10Hz - 20kHzCrosstalk:
- Input to Output or Input : <-100dB unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; +23dBu input
- Output to Input or Output: <-100dB unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; -1dBFS input Digital Input Sample Rate Converters:
- Sample Rate Range: 32kHz to 216kHz
- Gain Error: -0.3dB
- Dynamic Range: >138dB
- THD + N: <-130dB (0.00003%)
- Latency: 11 to 45 samples (network and sample rate dependent)Digital Performance:
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal, Word Clock, DARS or from Dante Network Master.
- External Word Clock Range: Nominal sample rate +/-7.5%Rear Panel Connectivity:Analogue Inputs:
Line Inputs: 2 x DB-25 connectorsAnalogue Outputs:
Line Outputs: 2 x DB-25 connectorsAES3:
- Channel Count: 2 x 2 AES3 channels
- Input (optional DARS): 1 x Female XLR (Switchable with analog input channels 15 and 16 at quad rates)
- Output: 1 x Male XLR (Duplicate of analogue output channels 15 and 16 at quad rates) Word Clock:
- Word Clock Input: 1 x BNC 75O port (switchable termination)
- Word Clock Output: 1 x BNC 75O port PSU & Network Connections:
PSU: 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips.Network:
2 x etherCON NE8FBH-S, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors (Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC*. Does not intermate with Cat 6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE65* cable) Front Panel Indicators:
- Primary PSU (A): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
- Secondary PSU (B): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
- Primary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode. When in Switched mode, a valid network connection at either Primary or Secondary network port will cause this LED to illuminate.
- Secondary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode. Not used in switched mode.
- Network Locked: Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master, shows lock to internal clock.
- Sample Rate: Orange LED for each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4.
- Pull Up/Down: Orange LED. Indicates that the unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain.
- Channel Signal Level: 16 Input and 16 Output tri-state signal level LEDs: Green LED (> -42dB), Orange LED (> -6dB) and Red (> 0dB)
- AES3 signal indicators: 2 I/O signal indicator LEDs (one input, one output). Green LED illuminates >-127dBFS
- Clock Source: Orange LED for each: Internal, Word Clock and DARS Network Modes:
- Redundant: Allows unit to connect to two independent networks.
- Switched: Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of devices. Power:
PSU: 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30W
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 5 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): AMS-REDNET-A16R-MKII