Fender Mustang GT-100 Digital Combo Amp
Fender asked themselves, how can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple -- they do it again, bigger and better with the Fender Mustang GT-100 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier. Fender took seven decades' worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and use it to add new (and better) amp and effects models while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. We make it easy to control a studio's worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
Fender Product Develop Manager Rick Heins runs through the Mustang GT line:
Fender invented the world's first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself.
Packed with 21 classic amp models -- everything from the renowned '59 Bassman to modern metal -- and 47 different effects, the Mustang GT 100 can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds. Fender developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT 100's large, full-color LCD display and then, with one hand, take them anywhere and deliver the most realistic listening experience possible for any audience, short of inviting them into the control room.
Fender invented inspiring tone, and our updated amp models let your instrument's voice and the dynamic nuances of your playing come through, reacting just like the originals to your every move. Lighten your attack to "clean up" your sound or dig in to make it grunt or howl -- the Mustang GT 100, its specially designed, tone-enhancing, lightweight plywood cabinet and the 12" Celestion Special Design speaker enhances every part of your performance or Bluetooth wireless audio stream. Adding the optional MGT-4 4-button footswitch for hands-free preset/FX switching and looper control turns the Mustang GT 100 into a truly formidable performance powerhouse.
The easy-to-use Fender Tone app brings convenient, one-finger control to the Mustang GT 100. Not only can you connect to the Fender Digital ecosystem for learning and sharing, you can easily upgrade the amp's capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron.
One amp for every stage, the Mustang GT 100 is easy for any player but powerful enough to go around the world.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model name: Mustang GT 100
- Model number: 2310200000
- Series: Mustang
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Depth: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12" Custom Celestion
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer - Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Effects: 21 amp models, 47 effects
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Soft-Touch Flip Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Footswitch: Optional MGT-4 Mustang GT Footswitch P/N 0994071000
- Cover: Optional MUSTANG GT100 cover P/N 7711780000
- Other Features: USB Recording Output, 3.5mm AUX input, 3.5mm Headphone Output, Stereo XLR Line Outputs, Stereo Effects Loop, Digital Chromatic Tuner, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Easy WIFI firmware and feature updates, Optional 4-Button MGT-4 footswitch for preset FX switching and Looper
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):