The Fender American Deluxe Jazz Electric Bass is a top-of-the-line American-made instrument. It combines select materials with a tried-and-true design and the best of modern onboard electronics. If you're in the market for a J Bass, try one of Fender's finest.
Select Alder Body and Maple Neck
American Deluxe guitars are crafted from select alder and have a modern C-shaped maple neck with graphite reinforcement. The rosewood fingerboard has rounded edges and is bound to the neck. There are 21 medium jumbo frets and vintage-style block pearloid inlays. Neck heel has been contoured to allow for improved access to the upper frets.
Noiseless N3 Pickups for Remarkable Tonal Range
Modern electronics onboard the American Deluxe Jazz Bass offer a wealth of tonal capabilities. For starters, you've got two Noiseless N3 single-coil pickups which are quiet when you want them to be and powerful when you need it. There's a pan pot pickup selector which can be used to blend the neck and bridge pickup. Whereas most guitars have a 3-way or 5-way pickup selector switch, the pan pot pickup selector allows for continuous blending of the two pickups for endless tonal shading possibilities.
Active and Passive Pickup Modes
You've got three band EQ with boost and cut controls for treble, bass, and midrange. What's more, the American Deluxe Jazz Bass sports novel circuitry which allows for both active and passive pickup modes. There's an active/passive mini-toggle switch and an…
independent passive tone control knob so you can dial in just the sound you're looking for.
Features:- American-made Fender Deluxe series jazz bass
- Select alder Jazz Bass body with urethane finish
- C-shaped maple neck with urethane finish
- Neck-bound 34" scale rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, 9.5" radius, rolled edges, and black or white pearloid block inlays
- Contoured heel for improved access to the upper frets
- Graphite neck support rods
- Noiseless N3 single-coil jazz bass pickups in the bridge and neck positions
- Pan pot pickup selector for blending pickups
- Volume, treble, mid, and bass controls
- Preamp with active/passive mini-toggle switch and passive tone control
- 4-saddle high-mass vintage-style string-through-body design
- Lightweight vintage-style key tuners with tapered shafts
- Strong-Arm string retainer
- Chrome hardware and black plastic control knobs
- 3-ply pickguard
- Fender USA Bass 7250M .045 to .105 gauge nickel-plated steel strings, instrument cable, strap, and Schaller Strap Lock System included