Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster
With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that's perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. It's the perfect instrument for a performer who demands sonic flexibility and the ability to easily switch sounds at the drop of a hat.
Three Vintage Noiseless pickups offer all the clarity and articulation you've come to expect from Strat pickups--with no hum. A six-position V6 switch disguised as a tone control and preamp offers 6 extra tonal variations, without compromising the classic, slick look of a Strat. An S-1 switch concealed in the volume control bypasses the preamp for rich, traditional pickup-only sounds. Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12"-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking tuning machines provide enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
The alder body bears a highly durable gloss polyurethane finish that will easily stand up to hard playing, keeping the instrument like new for years to come. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply mint green pickguard, along with aged white pickup covers, control knobs and switch tip. Fusing a near-infinite variety of useful sounds with classic Fender style and upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is -the- guitar for guitarists who want more from their instrument, at an affordable price.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 12" (305 mm) Radius
- FRETS: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Chrome Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Buttons
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Bridge), Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Middle), Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- S-1 Switch on Volume Control: Bypasses the V6 Rotary Tone Switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone, The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch on the volume knob bypasses the preamp completely.
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .009 to .042)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag, P/N 0991512000
- Unique Features: Onboard Preamp with Rear Mounted Battery Compartment, Large '70s Style Strat Headstock and Logo Decal, Dual "Wing" String Trees, Lightly Tinted Neck, Aged White Plastic Parts, White Dot Position Inlays on Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Source: Mexico
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- 3-Color Sunburst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Mystic Ice Blue
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):