Fender Deluxe Stratocaster Maple
A tonally versatile guitar with time-honored Fender style and sound, the Deluxe Strat has a few tricks up its sleeve. Special switching unlocks extra pickup combinations for those moments you find yourself needing a little extra kick to stand out. Combining noise-free performance with enhanced playing comfort, this sleek instrument is a truly deluxe performer that excels on stage and in the studio.
Three Vintage Noiseless pickups offer all the clarity and articulation you've come to expect from Strat pickups--with no hum. A push/push mini-switch discretely tucked away between the tone controls, yet still easy to reach, activates the bridge pickup in positions four and five on the selector. Use the bridge and neck pickups together or combine all three pickups for flexible tone that can meet the needs of any song. Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12"-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
The ash body bears a highly durable gloss polyurethane finish that will easily stand up to hard playing, keeping the instrument like new for years to come. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply B/W/B pickguard, along with aged white pickup covers, control knobs and switch tip. Melding classic Fender style and sound with upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Strat is perfect for players who need a wide variety of authentic Fender tones on tap.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: Deluxe
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply
- Pickups: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup Pos 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Pos 3. Middle Pickup Pos 4. Middle and Neck Pickups (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated) Pos 5. Neck Pickup (Plus Bridge Pickup When Push/Push Switch Is Activated)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Sapphire Blue
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Vintage Blonde
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):