When you call, mention priority code 205-R1DP

Rating and Reviews: Fender Deluxe Strat Maple

Boasting performance upgrades like a two-point synchronized tremolo, Noiseless pickups, and locking tuners, the Deluxe Stratocaster lives up to its name.

"Great Guitar! Great Price!" submitted October 21, 2016

By Jerry L in PHILLIPSBURG, KS
Musical Background: Been playing guitar about 14 years. I just play at home
Music Style: Rock , Blues
Sound: Sounds great. I don't use any pedals or anything like that. It's plugged right into the amp. I play blues and rock. Works great for both of those styles. Feature: I really like the push button that basically gives you two extra positions. I think it gives you different sounds you can't get with the regular strats Ease of Use: Very easy to get an array of different tones and sounds playing clean or with distortion. Works well with my fender amp. Quality: It looks and feels very well made. Value: I think its worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Never needed them as yet The Wow Factor: I've always thought strats were one of the best looking and versatile guitars around. Overall: I've had this guitar about 6 months now and I love it! ISounds great! I got the red one. It has the noiseless pickups which some people say don't sound as good as the regular ones. I disagree. I can't tell the difference. While most strats just have the five selector switch, this has a push button that gives you two more postions when the selector is in the fourth or fifth positions. My favorite is the fifth position with the push button in. In this position you get an extremely clear and glassy tone that combines the bridge and neck pickup. Using it for some Jimi Hendix tunes right now. Can't afford one of the higher priced strats I recommend trying this one.

"Stratahappy" submitted November 5, 2016

By Jerry/Yona Edwards in Burnside, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for around 59 years now. I have played music all over this country.
Music Style: Classic Rock and the Blues are my favorites
Overall: I have had my new Strat for about a month now. For a Mexican, this thing outdoes itself. I have owned American Standard Strats, but none can outdo this guitar. Noiseless pups, Locking tuners, a button that gives you various combinations of the pups. It has an Ash body, which I dearly love the brightness I get out of it. This guitar has more tonal variations than any of the others II have picked up. I made a great find when I checked this guitar out and bought it..

"Great guitar in every way but one" submitted August 5, 2017

By Casey S in Palisade, CO
Musical Background: Professional.
Music Style: Everything.
Overall: This guitar is an exceptionally solid one. I have had two of the same model. The neck is rock solid. The fit and finish is exceptional even if it was twice the price. Seriously, the blue finish looks amazing in person, the photo doesn't do it justice. Mexican construction, but American hardware. Keep that in mind when you may want to mod. The American dimensions are slightly different, so don't buy things for Mexican Strats. I have used the model I currently own for about seven years on stages from California to Texas and it has never needed a single repair and barely even needs tuned when it comes out of the case (I lubricate the nut and B and E string hangers with graphite). The bridge is WAY more solid than it's other Mexican brethren. No wobbling in the saddle or rolling when you dive bomb it. So, the way it is NOT a great guitar out of the box: the pickups are terrible. They are neithdr vintage sounding or noiseless. They make more racket than the cheap Mexican pickups in my 400 strat. I tried to use the guitar the way I bought it on stage, but the complicated electronic environment caused so much noise I couldn't. And the pickups are so pathetically weak that a bright switch doesn't even help. You basically have to have something like a TS9 with the tone cranked all the time to get a good Fender tone. Long story short, put some GFS pickups in it. Fat Pat 750k in the bridge (I like HSS strats) and GFS Texas Specials 500k in the neck and middle. Also replaced the caps since I was already in there. Left the rest of the circuit alone since the American jacks and buttons are solid. The guitar is now amazing. I can play shred metal stuff and roll back the volume and sound like Nashville if I want. The noise is gone, at least in most cases. Lots of harmonics you would never hear with the Vintage Noiseless pickups. So, after about $100 on top of the cost of the guitar, I have the best guitar I have ever owned. Better than my Les Paul's, better than my Jaguars, better than my PRS, or my Tele. If you buy this guitar, as well built as it is, you can mod it into anything you want and have a legitimately great guitar.

"About those "noiseless" pickups." submitted February 6, 2017

By Jerry G in Portage Lakes, OH
Musical Background: Music student
Music Style: Rock, blues, surf
Overall: I bought one of these Sapphire blue Deluxe 2016 Strats from zZounds about 2 weeks ago. It arrived quickly via FedEx. The fit and finish was superb, although I had to make a few adjustments to truss rod tension and saddle height to suit my personal playing preferences. Also, the string slots in the nut needed to be fine tuned with narrow files a little bit. The noiseless pickups are not exactly. When I plugged her into my VOX amp normal channel, where I go with my other electric guitars, the tone from this Strat was quite muddled and weak, so I connected to the Top Boost input, cranked up the volume until I got the Strat sound I was hoping for. There is some hum in that configuration. No big deal. This Deluxe Stratocaster is the first guitar I have ever possessed with a tremolo bar. I am satisfied with how well this guitar stays in tune. I don't use the tremolo much but I have experimented with it a little. I own another Fender, the 2012 American Standard Telecaster. I would judge them equal to my Mexican Stratocaster, my newest axe.

"Plays like a dream after set-up" submitted November 15, 2017

By a customer from att.net in Fremont , CA
Overall
Musical Background: Started playing at 14 of age with lessons, then took up piano to understand composition and creation better.
Music Style: Familiar with rock, blues, funk and classical guitar.
Overall: 2017 model that I play at home. Added a brass tremolo block, rolling string tees, and set it up for 10 gauge strings. Also placed a fish aquarium oxygenator in hope of achieving acoustic bliss. This IMHO allowed the new strings to settle in. Future buyers of this model either upgrading or downgrading should be pleased. Allow it time to break in and it opens up well.

"Problematic guitar" submitted September 12, 2017

By Rob D in Fremont, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Age 55. started at age 14; garage band level. Piano lessons to 3 years. Guitar mostly from other people and books.
Music Style: modern rock, entry-level jazz, country rock
Overall: I had high hopes that this guitar would resonate more. The bad: G-string spring inside of the bridge was loose causing a buzz. Tweaked it and it stabilized. Put on 10s, but that problem still lingered.

When you call, mention priority code 205-R1DP. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449