Fender American Elite Stratocaster Lefty
Externally the American Elite Stratocaster Left-Handed has Fender's timeless style, but under the hood it's an entirely different guitar designed for 21st-century players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen innovations, each guitar is a true performer with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new fourth generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender's noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock 'n' roll power. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. A streaked ebony fretboard exhibits the natural grain and beauty of the tonewood. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different--from the redesigned sleek back and forearm contours that hug the player's body for an enhanced playing experience to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster Left-Handed is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Model Name: American Elite Stratocaster Left Handed
- Series: American Elite Series
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D" Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Compound Radius (241 mm to 355.6 mm)
- FRETS: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut: Bone, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender Deluxe Locking Short Shaft Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: 4th Generation Noiseless Left-Handed Strat Pickups (Bridge, Middle, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade and 2-Position Push/Push S-1;
- S-1 Switch Up (Off):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup in Parallel
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup in Parallel
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- S-1 Switch Down (On):
- Position 1. Bridge, Middle and Neck Pickups in Series
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup in Series
- Position 3. Middle and Neck Pickup in Series
- Position 4. Bridge and Neck Pickup Out-Of-Phase, and in Series with Special Tone Capacitor
- Position 5. Bridge and Middle Pickup in Series and Out-Of-Phase, and in Parallel with Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge - Pickups; No-Load Tone control)
- Strings: Fender USA, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges; (.009, .011, .016, .024w, .032, .042)
- Case: Elite Molded Case
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod System with Heel Mounted Spoke-Wheel Adjustment, Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal, Large White Pearloid (Rosewood Fingerboard) or Large Black Pearloid (Maple Fingerboard) Dot Position Inlays, Aged White Soft Touch Control Knobs, Highly Detailed Fret and Nut Work, Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Source: U.S.
- Accessories: Case
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):