EVH 5150 III 2x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier
With power scaling that allows you to vary your power output between 1 Watt and 50 Watts, the EVH 5150 III 2x12 Tube Combo Guitar Amplifier features separate clean, crunch and lead channels powered by 12AX7-pre and 6L6-power tubes. This 5150 Combo is perfect for live and studio settings by maintaining that EVH tone at a variety of volume levels.
With a single input and a rear-panel selectable output impedance, the cabinet uses a custom-shaped birch with special internal baffling, vintage-style chicken-head control knobs, red jewel light, recessed metal side handles, plastic top strap handle, and casters. The rear-panel offers MIDI input and preamp output, two parallel speaker outputs, effects loop and headphone jack that mutes the power amp.
The four-button footswitch controls all three channels and toggles the reverb on/off.
- 3-channel, Sealed Back Tube Combo Amplifier
- 50 Watts with variable power scaling down to 1 Watt
- Vintage style Celestion G12M speakers in
- Shared Gain, Volume and EQ on Channels 1 and 2 with Separate controls for Channel 3
- Master presence and resonance controls
- DSP reverb section lets you add depth and shine to your tone
- Dual parallel speaker output with 4, 8 or 16 ohm Selectable Impedance
- Effects loop, headphone out, line out, footswitch out
- Included four-button footswitch and MIDI footswitching
zZounds is an authorized dealer of EVH products.