Made from 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated high carbon steel core wire. One of the most popular acoustic guitar strings as used by the Eagles, Elvis Costello and Joe Bonamassa. Ernie Ball 80/20 bronze acoustic strings provide a crisp, bright sound with pleasing overtones. Rock & Blues set contains a plain G-string.
Features:- Rock and Blues
- Natural feel and tone. Crisp, clear highs.
- Hex shaped tin plated high carbon steel core wire
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Crafted in Southern California, USA featuring the finest and freshest materials
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
- Material: 80% copper, 20% zinc