Epiphone AJ210CE Acoustic-Electric
The Epiphone AJ210CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a superb professional dreadnaught guitar featuring a Select Spruce top with classic cutaway, state of the art Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp and NanoFlex under saddle pickup system, plus a hard case. Dreadnought acoustic guitars like the AJ-210CE are renowned for their commanding volume and full tone that's perfect for singer songwriters or for leading a band. And like every Epiphone, the AJ-210CE comes with Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Select Spruce Top:
The AJ-210CE has a Select Spruce top with 5-ply black and white binding and a graceful cutaway for easy access to the upper frets. Spruce is classic tone wood for powerful acoustic guitars and will mellow with age and playing time to reveal a distinctive character. The more you play the AJ-210CE, the better it will sound. The body and neck are made from Select Mahogany. The SlimTaper neck has an easy-to-play "D" profile and is glued to the body with a classic dovetail joint. The neck features 20 medium frets, a standard 25.5" scale, and a poplar composite fingerboard with pearloid "Dot" inlays.
The AJ-210CE has a "reverse belly" Rosewood bridge and an Epiphone styled imitation tortoise pickguard with a metal "E" logo as seen on vintage Epiphone acoustics like the Texan and Caballero. The AJ-210CE is available in Natural and Vintage Sunburst color finishes.
Pro features include a built-in Chromatic Tuner, Master Volume, EQ controls for Bass and Treble, a Low Battery indicator, and a Phase switch to help eliminate unwanted feedback. A handy Tuner/Mute button allows you to plug or unplug your guitar silently.
The Performer Tuner preamp uses two 2032 lithium watch batteries that are lightweight and provide significantly longer life than heavy 9-volt batteries. Under the AJ-210CE's compensated saddle is Shadow's proprietary NanoFlex low-impedance pickup. Unlike a harsh sounding piezo pickups, the NanoFlex's unique and flexible sensing material features integrated active electronics that pick up not only string vibrations but also top and body vibrations as well for a truly acoustic tone.
Epiphone Rock Solid Hardware:
The AJ-210CE comes with Epiphone's Premium Die-Cast machine heads with classic styled kidney buttons and a tuning 14:1 ratio for fast and accurate tuning. Strap buttons are pre-installed and the AJ-210CE is set up at the factory with legendary D'Addario Phosphor (12-53) strings. Plus an Epiphone hard case is included!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Epiphone products.
- Top Material: Select Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper; D profile
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Nut: Imitation Bone
- Frets: 20; medium
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Poplar composite with pearloid "Dots"
- Binding: Fingerboard – None, Headstock – None, Body Top - 5-ply (Ivory/black), Body Back - 1 ply (Ivory)
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; Imitation Bone
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with metal "E" logo
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-Cast with Kidney Buttons: 14:1 ratio
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Phase, Tuner (on/off); Output muted when on. , Low Battery Indicator
- Power: Two - 2032 batteries
- Output Jack: Endpin
- Strap Buttons: Yes. Pre-installed
- Hardware: Chrome
- String: D'Addario Phospher (12-53)
- Includes: Hard Case
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited LifetimeIn order to continually improve the design, quality, and performance of their products and instruments, Epiphone reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Blemished, Natural
- Vintage Sunburst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):