EV's High-Performance Powered PA Speakers
Pushing 1000 watts through a superbly voiced 2-way system, the Electro-Voice ELX115P is an outstanding powered speaker to fit into any live setup. Part of the Live X series, the ELX115P has been specifically designed for maximum musicality and quality with an array of features for easy integration and use. With durably built components and an extremely efficient class D amplifier, the ELX115P is a trustworthy speaker that delivers the power you need in a versatile and reliable package.
Real Power, Real Versatility
Mobile DJs, houses of worship, music venues -- each has its own range of sound applications demanding a powered speaker that can do it all. Enter the ELX115P. With 1000 watts of power and multiple inputs, the ELX115P can easily function as a stand-alone system for speaking or smaller performances. With excellent crossover and daisy-chaining options, the ELX115P can just as seamlessly integrate into a range of professional configurations. The rugged enclosure is even designed with an angled side for use as a monitor wedge. Sporting TRS, XLR and RCA inputs, there's no limit to the roles you'll find for this powerful 2-way system.
Crafted for Superb Musicality
Electro-Voice has always been known for the quality and care it packs into every product, and with the highly praised Live X series, each speaker has been meticulously engineered by the EV pros in Minnesota to deliver the very best in live sound reinforcement. Surging from the efficient class D amp, 1000 watts push the 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver with a warmth and clarity that makes it ideal for music. The rugged enclosure is made from dense plywood meaning a fuller and warmer tone than you might get with plastic casing, and the lightweight and ergonomic design means real portability for the mobile DJs and touring bands out there.
Hear the Live X Loudspeakers in action with this video:
- Dual TRS/XLR combo and RCA input
- Integrated wedge design for use as a monitor
- 1000 watts of Class D power for an extremely efficient and reliable system
- Standard pole mount socket for stands or paired with a Live X subwoofer
- Linked out option and high pass filter for easy integration with larger systems
- Rugged 9-ply wood enclosure
- Built in handle and overall weight of 53.57 lbs (24.3 kg) for easy portability
The Electro-Voice ELX115P offers serious power and efficiency in a reliable and durable package. Cutting-edge crossover and input options combined with a multifunction enclosure make this an ideal powered speaker for all your live sound needs. From monitors to mains, coffee-houses to clubs, the ELX115P offers everything you need and more in a single affordable speaker.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 56 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 44 Hz - 20 k Hz
- Max. SPL/1m: 134 dB
- Speaker: (1) EVS-15K, 15 inch Woofer
- High Freq Transducer: DH-1K, 1.5 inch Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Output: 1 XLR Link Output
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Mounting: pole mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 27.87 x 17.01 x 15.04 inches (708 x 432 x 382mm)
- Weight: 53.57 lbs (24.3 kg)
- 2 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- 1 Stereo RCA
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-289-0096