Digitakt is a compact drum machine from Elektron. It contains all the necessary tools to make people move to the beat. A digital and highly flexible sound engine, sampling capability, a live-friendly sequencer, the means to control external MIDI gear, and Overbridge support.
Discover the Digitakt drum machine in this video by Elektron:
See how easy it is to record and manipulate samples on the Elektron Digitakt:
Digitakt is made for heavy use. It features all new hi res encoders and extremely durable back-lit buttons (rated for 50 million presses). The ultra crisp OLED screen perfectly renders the clear and streamlined user interface.
Overbridge and Digitakt
Overbridge is a software suite from Elektron, offering powerful tools when using Digitakt together with computers. Overbridge for Digitakt comes in two variants: Basic and Premium.
- Fully integrate Digitakt with DAW environments
- Control Digitakt with a dedicated VST/AU plugin interface
- Use Digitakt as a 2 in/2 out sound card (CoreAudio/ASIO/WDM)
- Stream the eight internal tracks to separate DAW tracks (24 bit/48 kHz)
- Recall all Digitakt settings when loading a DAW project
- Plus all features of Overbridge Basic
Overbridge Basic Highlights
- Sample manager/librarian functionality
- MIDI over USB
- Digitakt sequencer/DAW sync
- Computer screen visualization of Digitakt parameters
- Audio streaming of Main outs over USB (time limited sessions)