A Four-Track Recording Studio at Your Feet!
The Electro-Harmonix 45000 Stereo Multi-Track Looper Pedal is a loop station worthy of the modern age, but with vintage style. With an integrated multi-track stereo recording system, EHX's upgraded looper offers everything you need to capture, playback, and mix up to four loops simultaneously -- with a Mixdown function to let you "bounce" or combine multiple tracks into one in real time. It's equipped with a modern SDHC card slot, so you can store up to 32 GB of audio -- over 16 hours! -- and up to 100 samples per card. And like all EHX stompboxes, it comes in a sturdy metal chassis that's designed to withstand years of heavy gigging.
Reggie Watts talks about and demonstrates the EHX 45000:
Versatile Control for Street, Stage or Studio
The Electro-Harmonix 45000 is designed with the versatility to match a variety of playing styles, and therefore sports different control options. At its simplest, the 45000 is a standalone loop station and multi-track recorder. If you're a stage musician or street artist, you'll probably want to pick up the Electro-Harmonix 45000 Foot Controller -- an add-on foot pedal for the 45000 that makes managing multiple loops and tracks a breeze. And for studio artists, the 45000 offers MIDI input and output. Most functions on the 45000 can be controlled via MIDI, and this pedal can also be used as a MIDI clock to control other devices or sync with your existing MIDI clock.
Expanded Memory on SDHC Cards
Electro-Harmonix takes its loop station to the next level with the 45000. With up to 16 times as much recording space as its predecessor, the EHX 2880, the 45000 boasts a recording time of over two hours out of the box -- and over 16 hours of audio when upgraded with a 32 GB SDHC card (sold separately).
Built to Last
You know the old saying, "They don't make 'em like they used to"? Well, at Electro-Harmonix, they still do. EXH has been producing American-made analog foot pedals in robust, metal chassis for decades, always going the extra mile to maintain the original product specifications. Therefore, if you're looking for a sturdy loop station with amazing sound and vintage style, the Electro-Harmonix 45000 Stereo Multi-Track Looper Pedal is the way to go.
- Stereo multi-track looping and recording foot pedal
- Record, playback, and mix using faders and knobs like a traditional four-track recorder
- Continuously overdub your loop to add new layers or use the Punch-In function to record over a previous loop
- Stereo Mixdown function lets you combine tracks to free up slots
- Quantize function offers a four beat countdown prior to recording and automatically truncates loop length to match the tempo
- Octave function reduces sample playback speed by half (lowing the loop one octave)
- 34 drum loops offered as free download
- SDHC card slot accepts cards from 4 GB to 32 GB (allows for between 2 hours and over 16 hours of audio recording respectively, Speed Class 4 or higher recommended)
- Store up to 100 audio loops per card
- Audio loops stored in uncompressed, 44.1 kHz/16-bit WAV format
- Import WAV files directly from your computer via USB
- Stereo 1/4-inch inputs
- Stereo 1/8-inch auxiliary input
- Stereo 1/4-inch outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch headphone output
- Stereo 1/4-inch monitor output
- 1/4-inch port for connecting external foot controller (sold separately)
- 5-pin MIDI input and output
- Functions as MIDI Clock Sync master or slave and most parameters can be controlled via MIDI
- USB Type B port for connected with your Mac- or PC-based computer
- SDHC card slot
- Powered via included external power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Harmonix products.
- Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
- Import .Wav audio files from PC or Mac
- Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
- Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
- Overdub or punch in/out recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
- Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
- USB port enables backup/restore with PC or MAC
- Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):