Create Loops on the Fly For Practice or Performance
Play for hours on end with the DigiTech JamMan Stereo Looper JML2, a performance loop pedal ideal for any musician in need of some instant backup. With half an hour's worth of looping time in 99 memory slots -- expandable nearly infinitely thanks to the SDHC card slot -- this easy-to-use looper pedal is ready to be your new backing band.
Looping Fun for Solo Performers
With the JML2's balanced XLR mic input and 1/4" input, you can record vocal and guitar loops simultaneously. With 4 heavy-duty footswitches, the JamMan Stereo Looper JML2 makes it easy to create multiple loops and switch between them seamlessly. The Reverse Playback function is also tons of fun for DJs or solo performers.
True Stereo Looping
Looping guitars and vocals is fun, but what if you want to loop in stereo? Just plug your keyboard, DJ rig, the output of your guitar's FX processor, or any stereo source into the JamMan JML2's stereo 1/4" inputs, and record true stereo loops. Stereo outputs makes the JML2 ideal for backing tracks: load it up with all your favorite bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more, and trigger your backing tracks with your foot.
Tons of Storage
Solo performers and songwriters will have a blast with this JamMan, as this improved looping pedal can store up to 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memory locations. For even more playing prowess, the pedal has an SD memory card expansion slot, which allows you to store even more loops! Just add a 16 GB or higher SDHC memory card and you can store over 16 hours of material in 99 additional slots.
Extend Your Playing Experience with JamManager Software
With JamManager Loop Librarian freeware, you can organize and save your loops with Dewey Decimal precision. USB connectivity lets you transfer loops from your computer to the pedal and back. The pedal easily syncs to the software, allowing you to create custom JamLists on the fly to take to your gigs, eliminating the need for multiple SD cards. Integration between the loop pedal and your PC or Mac also means that you can organize and save your JamMan Stereo loops to your computer, for easy backup of your backups.
Check out our overview of the DigiTech JamMan JML2 Stereo Looper:
- Looping pedal for live performances, gigs, jamming, practicing, and more
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use JamManager Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops
- AUX input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more for hours of fun
- Ideal for the 1-man band -- create all your backups and perform anywhere
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control -- great for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures to keep you on the beat
- Rugged metal chassis can withstand a fair amount of abuse
- Automatic recording for on-the-fly playing
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional hands-free functionality
zZounds is an authorized dealer of DigiTech products.