- High Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cut-off frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp: This control is also used to control the compression amount when the compressor is enabled for clean signal.
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.Sliders
- Master: +-12 dB. Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low shelf: +-12 dB @ 80 Hz.
- 250 Hz: +-12dB.
- 500 Hz: +-12dB.
- 1,5 kHz: +-12dB.
- 3 kHz: +-12dB.
- High shelf: +-12 dB @ 5 kHz.Connectors
- Input: 1/4" connector for the instrument.
- Input impedance: 1M _.
- Output: 1/4" connector for the amplifier or next effect in the chain.
- Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector. Cabinet simulation can be switched with the Cab Sim push-button.
- USB: Connect to Darkglass Suite (PC/Mac) to load impulse responses to the pedal.
- Output impedance: 1k _.
- 9VDC: Center negative, regulated 9VDC only.Current consumption:
This product does not ship with an included power adapter.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): MXU