Cerwin-Vega Powered Speakers with Versatile I/O for Any Live ShowTrust Cerwin-Vega to come up with a 1000-watt powered PA speaker that's this versatile. The Cerwin-Vega P1000X is an excellent PA speaker in a standalone or full-range setup, and also makes a killer onstage monitor with lots of power and definition. With its two XLR-1/4" inputs plus a stereo 1/4" input pair, a built-in mixer, on-board limiting, and Enhanced EQ and VEGA Bass Boost switches to tailor your sound to the venue, the P1500X is packed with features. And with its 1000 watts pushing a 10-inch woofer, this bad boy is ready to get good and loud.
Clean and Powerful SoundThe Cerwin-Vega P1000X loudspeaker pushes 1000 watts of dynamic power through a true bi-amp design. The low-frequency driver is a 10-inch woofer cone, while the high-frequency transducer measures 1". The amplifier itself is Cerwin-Vega's proprietary Class D design that guarantees minimal heat gain, with completely pure and clean sound and no distortion -- even at the highest output levels.
Excellent Range and ResponseThis speaker has a frequency range of 51 Hz - 22.5 kHz, and achieves a frequency response of 61 Hz - 20.6 kHz.
Mix Three XLR or 1/4" Channels, Right on the SpeakerThe I/O on the P1000X is particularly versatile. There are separate Neutrik XLR/TRS inputs on Inputs 1 and 2, with a Mic/Line switch to accommodate various signal sources. On Channel 3, there are 2 x 1/4-inch TS inputs. Each of these three channels has its own Level knob.
Send a Mono Mix to a Sub or Second Powered SpeakerFor outputs, the P1000X has XLR Thru jacks on Channels 1 and 2. There is a third balanced XLR Mix Output that sums all three channels via the adjustable mix controls. This output allows you to run your signal quickly to another powered speaker, or to a recording input. Each of the three inputs is continually monitor-able with an indicator light that provides status on the incoming audio signal.
Useful Enhanced EQ and Bass Boost SwitchesThe P1000X benefits substantially from the presence of Enhanced EQ and VEGA Bass Boost switches. The Enhanced EQ adjusts the contour of the overall frequency response and brings more attenuation to the mid-range frequencies, creating more "focus" on the low and high frequencies and also eliminating potential feedback. This is exceptionally useful for DJs in situations where an external mixer or EQ unit device is not readily available.
The VEGA Bass Boost adds low frequency gain to the signal and dynamically adjusts the LF response to the operating volume -- great for when you're running without a subwoofer. When you want to use the P1000X with an external subwoofer, you'll likely want to engage the high-pass filter on these satellite speakers.
Features:- 3-channel design with integrated mixer
- Thru and Mix output jacks to daisy-chain with other powered speakers
- Enhanced EQ
- Bass Boost
- Built-in limiter with on/off LED indicator
- 1-inch HF transducer
- 10-inch direct-firing subwoofer with metal frame
- Angle-adjustable pole mount socket
- Side-wedge shaped enclosure for onstage monitor use
- M10-threaded suspension points
- Stackable design
- Powder-coated steel grille
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Cerwin-Vega products.
- Model: P1000X
- System Configuration: Active 2-way full-range, bass reflex
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 51 Hz - 22.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 61.0 Hz - 20.6 kHz
- Nomiinal Coverage (-6 dB): 90* Horizontal, 65* Vertical
- Maximum SPL (1W @ 1m): 128 dB
- Amplifiier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 1000 Watts Dynamic
- Low Frequency Driver: 10"
- High Frequency Driver: 1" diaphragm, 1" exit
- Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrik(TM) XLR/TRS inputs, CH3 Dual TS THRU 1&2 - XLR, MIX XLR
- Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
- Enclosure: Polymer cabinet, flush waveguide
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole socket 6 x M10 suspension
- Operating Temperature: -20* to 55*C
- Weight: 37.0 lbs. (16.78 kg)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 25.5 x 15.0 x 15" (648 x 381 x 381mm)
Cerwin-Vega P1000x Powered LoudspeakerThe Cerwin-Vega P-Series is a line of powerful, portable speaker systems with legendary Cerwin-Vega performance and winner of the most innovative products award. The P-Series combines rugged construction, extreme clarity and unmatched bass performance in an easy to use and versatile package. The P-Series family of products is suited for any sound reinforcement application, from live performances to DJ gigs, as well as public sp eaking engagements.
The Cerwin-Vega P1000X is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range bass-reflex speaker. It employs a 10-inch woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, powered by a custom Class-D amplifier. With a power rating of 1000 watts, the P1000X is one of the most powerful PA product in its class. A proprietary hemi-conical horn provides premium sound clarity over an even and wide coverage area. A built-in mixer with convenient I/O connections allows for simple and fast setup, while Enhanced EQ, VEGA BASS boost and High-Pass Filters enable exact tuning and exceptional performance for any application. The P1000X is a versatile product that can be used as a single speaker for small venues, set in pairs or installed with threaded hang points, and combined with the P1800SX Sub for a larger venue needing more coverage and SPL. Its compact size makes it ideal to operate as a floor monitor as well.
Features:- 10-inch woofer
- Built-in 3-channel mixer
- High-frequency compression driver
- 1000w custom Class-D amp POWER
- Proprietary hemi-conical horn
- Built-in mixer with I/O connections
- Enhanced EQ, VEGA BASS boost and high-pass filters