Learn to Play Piano on the LK-280's Touch-Sensitive Lighted Keys!The Casio LK-280 keyboard may weigh just under 10 pounds, but it packs a metric ton of value for beginning pianists. The "LK" in LK-280 stands for "Lighted Keys." That's right, this keyboard will light up and flash each key to show you where to play next. Follow the lights and turn on the gentle simulated voice that calls out finger numbers, and you're off to the races on the lighted, touch-responsive keyboard, while the LCD displays musical notation and correct hand positioning.
Built-in Lessons: Learn At Your Own PaceThe Casio LK-280 61-key lighted USB keyboard includes Step Lessons -- songs broken down so you can learn them phrase by phrase, at your own pace, while the keyboard saves your progress and scores your performance. As each phrase is mastered, you'll learn to play any of the 152 built-in songs.
Play Along with Auto-Accompaniment Rhythm Patterns and Record Your PerformanceThere's a 5-song, 6-track recorder on-board for your own compositions, and with 600 built-in tones (including stereo grand piano), you've got a whole band at your fingertips. Use the built-in metronome to learn to play in tempo, and choose one of 180 built-in rhythm patterns to learn to play with "feel." There's a port on the back to plug in a microphone, so you can sing along with your own accompaniment. You can even plug your MP3 player to the standard 1/8-inch audio input, and listen to your tunes out loud on the dual 2.5-watt stereo speakers.
USB Port and SD Card Slot: Add Your Own MIDI FilesPlug the LK-280 into your computer via its USB port to use it with any MIDI-compatible music education or composition software. Load MIDI files onto an SD card and pop it in the LK-280's SD card slot to listen to any song you can find in MIDI format. Hundreds of MIDI songs will fit on a 16 MB card. Give the small-capacity SD card that came with your digital camera a new life! Slow down the tempo of songs and play along -- as the keys light up magically. And of course, you can easily turn off the flashing keys anytime.
Power Supply Included -- Or Run on BatteriesThe Casio LK-280 comes with an included power supply, but it can also run on six size-D batteries. With a light-up keyboard in such a lightweight package, students just might not want to stop when the lesson is over. It's just too much fun to play a keyboard that glows in the dark!
Features:- 61 standard-size, touch-sensitive light-up keys
- 600 built-in tones, including stereo grand piano with layer/split capability
- 152 built-in songs and Step-teaching mode
- Built-in metronome with 180 rhythm patterns
- Shift octaves or transpose the keyboard up to 12 semitones up or down
- Tuning control from A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz -- tune up the LK-280 to your family's acoustic piano, and play a duet!
- On-board digital effects include reverb, chorus, auto-harmonize, and arpeggiator
- Microphone input -- accompany yourself singing
- Mic sampling system -- record up to 10 seconds of your own voice or percussion
- 12,000-note, 5-song, 6-track recorder
- SD card slot supports up to 32 GB card -- play along with any MIDI file
- 102 demo songs
- 48 notes of polyphony
- General MIDI-compliant
- LCD display
- USB port -- connect to any computer
- Sustain pedal jack
- Headphone jack -- rehearse silently!
- 1/8-inch audio input jack -- plug in your MP3 player
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Casio products.
- Number of keys: 61 Keys
- Keyboard size: Piano type standard size with key lighting system
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels
- Sound Source: AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes
- MIDI: GM Level 1 compliant
- Key Transpose: +/-1 octave (-12 to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4=415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9Hz
- Scale tuning: 16 patterns
- Number of built-in tones: 600
- Stereo sampling piano tone: Yes
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Octave shifter: Yes
- Piano/Organ switching button: Yes
- Sampling system: MIC in / Sampling
- Sampling tone: Max. 5 sampled tones + max. 3 sampled drum tones set (Max. recording time: Total 10 second)
- Reverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Auto harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
Built-in rhythms: 180 patterns
Number of one touch preset: 180
Number of music preset: 305
Song Bank: 152 songs (Including 50 songs for practice)
Metronome: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 beats (Adjustable tempo: 30 to 255)
Chord Book: Yes
- Lesson song: RH, LH, RL
- User's performance: 5 songs, 6 tracks
- Size: Approx. 12,000 notes
SD memory card:
- Supported memory cards: Up to 32GB (SDHC applicable)
- SMF (Standard MIDI File) playback: Max. 999 songs / SMF (format 0,1) CM2
- Save: User's recording songs, sampling tones, sampling drum tones and all data
- Load: User's recording songs, sampling tones, sampling drum tones and all data
- Delete: Yes
- Format: Yes
- USB port
- SUSTAIN/ASSIGNABLE jack
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack
- AUDIO IN jack
- MIC IN jack (MIC Vol on back)
- DC IN jack: 9.5V
Speaker size: 12cm x 2
Speaker output: 2.5W+2.5W
Power: DC9.5V (D size batteries x 6)
- AC Adapter: Yes
- Music stand: Yes
- Music book: Yes
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- with Power Supply
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed, USED, with Power Supply
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Premium Pack (Stand, AC Power, Headphones)
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
CAS LK280 PPK
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-435-7732
Casio LK-280 Lighted Keyboard, 61-KeyCasio's LK-280 is part of Casio's educational line, making them ideal for any level of musician looking to create compositions, as the keyboards feature a 5-song and 6-track recorder, perfect for capturing original music. In addition, Casio delivers 600 built-in tones which include stereo grand piano tones, offering a range of dynamic and inspirational sounds for the musician to choose from. The 180 built-in rhythms provide a full range of accompaniment or individual drum patterns, triggering a virtual band at a musician's fingertips.
The keyboards are equipped with Casio's renowned Step-up Lesson System, which allows novice users to learn the 152 built-in songs phase by phase, at their own individual pace. Utilizing the LCD display, aspiring musicians can learn both music notation and correct hand positioning, while Casio's innovative lesson system evaluates performance so users can track their progress and incremental success. The simplicity and power of Casio's LK-280 has the additional ability to teach with the aid of the lighted 61-Key Piano Style Touch-Response keyboard.
Furthermore, each model features a class-compliant USB port, allowing for easy access to utilize the keyboard to rock out with popular music education and composition software, essentially eliminating the need to download drivers. The series also includes an audio input which transforms the keyboard into a stereo speaker system for a MP3 player.